- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- ukti-admin on Rising to the National Challenge: Hi Jacquie Best to contact your local UKTI International Trade...
- London designers net £400,000 Hong Kong deal to deliver website for world-class cultural project May 21, 2013A London design and software firm has won a three-year contract worth almost £400,000 ($4.8m HKD) to design and deliver the website for one of the world’s biggest cultural developments with help and support from UK Trade & Investment (UKTI). […]
- Chelsea FC signs football training contract in Guangzhou May 21, 2013UK Trade and Investment in Guangzhou supported Chelsea Football Club’s contract signing with Guangzhou R&F Football Club to opening a football school in Meizhou, Guangdong province, China. […]
- Hundreds of businesses gather for Export Week in the South West May 20, 2013Over 500 businesses attended events across the South West last week to learn about international business opportunities in high growth markets. […]
- London designers net £400,000 Hong Kong deal to deliver website for world-class cultural project May 21, 2013
Category Archives: Uncategorized
With more than 50 years experience of manufacturing under our belts Taylor is a household name in the UK, supplying over 80% of the UK’s local authorities with steel waste containers and urban recycling solutions. Since the official launch of … Continue reading
Spring has finally arrived in Sweden and some are even saying that summer is here. Next week we will have to call it summer as the British-Swedish Chamber of Commerce (BSCC) in Sweden is to hold a brilliant summer dinner … Continue reading
George Mackintosh, Chief Executive Officer of TestPlant from London, gives an insight to his company’s journey into international exporting with help from the UKTI London International Trade Team: I started TestPlant in 2008 with half a dozen very clever developers. … Continue reading
On 22 April, the EU lifted all sanctions on Burma except the arms embargo. This is a historic step, coming after the temporary suspension agreed a year ago, and Burma has seen dramatic reform in that time. Following the lifting of … Continue reading
The Queen’s Award for International Trade is a prestigious business accolade. Therefore I am delighted to see 22 London winners and recognise many companies UK Trade & Investment has helped to succeed internationally, particularly in these tough economic times. To … Continue reading
It has been another busy year for the UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) team in Australia and I think we can be pleased with our achievements, particularly given all the change that took place within the network during the year … Continue reading
Nobody does trade fairs like the Germans. And even the Germans don’t normally do trade fairs like Hannover Messe. With more than 6,500 exhibitors – that would mean having just 5 seconds with each if you visited them all – … Continue reading
In late March, the sun beats down on metre-deep snow. On slopes above, skiers glide. At a hotel in the town centre, over 500 top Turkish business people and opinion formers have gathered. Welcome to the Uludağ Economic Summit in Bursa – … Continue reading
We recently saw the start of the Chinese New Year, a fun occasion that provides an opportunity for workers to return home to eat traditional meals with family and friends. It sees millions of people travelling from the mega cities … Continue reading
To celebrate International Women’s Day today Patricia Freshwater, Commercial Director of Global Flood Defence Systems (GFDS) shares her insights as a woman doing business with Asian markets. The speed of our market entry into the ASEAN market has taken us all … Continue reading