- David Clive Price on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: Sounds like a great trade mission and a great...
- John on UK cars are the stars: Good post, agreed with you.
- John on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: This article is superb.
- Ana @ HealthAndSafetyFocus.com on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: I agree with you. A participation at...
- Jahangir on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: Business in Hong kong is really good.Hong Kong is developing...
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014UK based Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have a unique opportunity to take part in a business programme to help them do business in the US. […]
- News story: Creatives rise to the challenge in bid to deliver UK Pavilion 2015 April 17, 2014Eight inspiring designs with a strong environmental stamp revealed as the competition to deliver the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 enters its final phase. […]
- News story: Industry leading lights join UK Pavilion creative jury April 17, 2014Seven leading names from food, film and design sectors join the creative jury for the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015. […]
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Geoff Turnbull makes things. The company he runs, GT Group, is a fantastically successful business in Peterlee and I was delighted to be able to launch Export Week (left) in the North East from his premises – with Geoff leading … Continue reading
I did wonder when Prime Minister David Cameron held a summit this week with Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi whether he might have artfully left a copy of Italian Vogue lying around Number 10. I have one in my office, … Continue reading
5 Questions with …. Is UKTI South Korea’s blog series where we find out more about the Korean market via small bites. This month we talk to Hugo Fearnley (pictured) , Business Development Director for Nature’s Laboratory, a healthcare and … Continue reading
The opportunity for UK consumer brands to export is huge. Today, the most effective route to new markets is through online shopping platforms. It is forecast that consumer online spend will grow to $400bn by 2020. UK cross-border internet retail sales alone will be worth … Continue reading
In a couple of weeks’ time, I have the great pleasure of taking part in the ‘Exporting from Britain’ panel session at the EEF’s National Manufacturing Conference. Manufacturing exports was at the heart of a former incarnation, as CEO of … Continue reading
Central Europe is a big opportunity on our growth agenda. If you are a small or medium-sized company already exporting to our top three EU markets – France, Italy and Germany – then Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary should … Continue reading
Retail. Who doesn’t like to spend? We all treat ourselves from time to time and so we should. Of course, January is the month after the Christmas spent, but also the time for sales par excellence. In Britain we are … Continue reading
The globally-focused marine sector is particularly well placed to reap the rewards of international growth in 2014. The UK, as an island nation, has always had a thriving marine sector and is known across the world for its high quality … Continue reading
As Managing Director of Righttrack, a now successful and well-established training consultancy I started from the garage of the family home in 1988, I had often thought about branching out into a foreign market. However, following the recession of 1990, … Continue reading
My trip to Norway last week was particularly significant as it was my first official overseas visit as Minister. It reflected Norway’s importance as a long-established and valued trade partner for the UK. Britain and Norway already have a strong relationship, but the … Continue reading