- Martin on Appetite for British Food and Drink: The FDEA has now built up strong contacts with local distributors and...
- murray prince on Working in partnership – new ideas for SME export: Orhan O. Bag has raised interesting comment...
- Orhan O. Bag on Working in partnership – new ideas for SME export: Business & Trade need a...
- Sarah Carroll on Working in partnership – new ideas for SME export: We have recently run our UKTI Optimising...
- Lionel Sullivan on “I love it when a plan comes together”: Greetings, Oh yes. You really nailed it with...
- UKTI & British Airways partner for China flight discounts June 19, 2013To celebrate the launch of British Airways (BA) new service to Chengdu, the airline is offering UKTI clients a 20% saving on flights in its World Traveller cabin to Chengdu, Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai […]
- South West equine and pet companies go global for growth June 18, 2013A new group of Westcountry-based businesses supplying the needs of horse and pet owners are clubbing together to find valuable export markets for their products. […]
- TTIP page June 18, 2013It has been announced at the G8 2013 summit that negotiations will begin on a monumental trade deal, known as a Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP), between the European Union and the United States […]
- UKTI & British Airways partner for China flight discounts June 19, 2013
Category Archives: Poland
If you believe a number of our banking friends, 2013 is going to be an even better year than 2012 in Emerging Europe. Set right at the heart of Europe, Poland is set to have a robust year even if … Continue reading
Just wanted to catch up at the end of a very busy week. The Emerging Europe message really is great. Everybody is talking emerging market opportunity. For many businesses however they are just too far away – we offer a … Continue reading
Up at the crack of dawn yesterday and on the way to Poznan to address a banking conference on what a Great Inward investment destination the UK is. Why on earth you may think would I address a set of … Continue reading
Just left Glasgow heading south on the M74. A great event and huge opportunity for Scottish companies to engage in Emerging Europe. We were very pleased to be able to team up with Scottish Development International for this event which … Continue reading
I am in the UK to participate in a week of events selling the opportunity for British business that Emerging Europe represents. Let me begin by defining Emerging Europe. At its core are nine markets, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, … Continue reading
We’re about to start the biggest ever UK roadshow promoting great business opportunity in Emerging Europe. We’re getting really excited. Emerging market opportunity bang on the UK’s doorstep. At some stage before the end of November we will have been … Continue reading
There’s lots going on in the healthcare sector. We’re already doing well with two Great British pharmaceutical companies in the leading company rankings – GSK and AstraZeneca. They are well established in Poland and patients are increasingly demanding better healthcare. … Continue reading