- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- ukti-admin on Rising to the National Challenge: Hi Jacquie Best to contact your local UKTI International Trade...
- Being Nosey in China May 21, 2013UKTI's Export Marketing Research Scheme helps 4fx Healthcare increase its international sales. […]
- University of Wolverhampton signs bilateral agreement with Dominican Republic May 21, 2013University of Wolverhampton - First British University who signed a bilateral agreement with a Dominican university and with the Ministry of Higher Education of the Dominican Republic. […]
- London designers net £400,000 Hong Kong deal to deliver website for world-class cultural project May 21, 2013A London design and software firm has won a three-year contract worth almost £400,000 ($4.8m HKD) to design and deliver the website for one of the world’s biggest cultural developments with help and support from UK Trade & Investment (UKTI). […]
- Being Nosey in China May 21, 2013
Category Archives: Opportunities
Tonight is the big night. I have always been interested in business. Before going to university I had a couple of minutes of agony – thinking that I might instead attend theatre school – but I never felt confident enough … Continue reading
In my last (and first ever) blog a few weeks back, I talked about the opportunities for business in Brazil. And what a busy, interesting and worthwhile time we had last week with our events in Leeds and London. It … Continue reading
It’s now officially the Year of the Rabbit and as billions of Chinese people light lanterns and feast on dumplings, there’s cause for celebration here in the East Midlands too. Since 2007 export to China from the East Midlands has … Continue reading
Today, unashamedly, I will be plugging two trade missions we’re taking to Asia in the coming months. But first, have you heard of CIVETS? Well, the Oxford English Dictionary definition is a genus of carnivorous musk producing quadrupeds, and if … Continue reading
In 2005, Glenn McGrath suggested that Australia would win the series 5-0. Actually, with McGrath, Warne, Ponting et al that was perfectly possible. The first test went to Australia comfortably. Just before the second test McGrath twisted his ankle by … Continue reading
I’ve been listening to the coverage afforded to the Prime Minister as he undertakes his first visit to India, and I’ve also been considering the issues that face companies now assessing their strategy for entry into that vibrant market. A … Continue reading
The past two weeks have seen the release of the UK’s inward investment results for the past 12 months and I am highly encouraged by the figures. We all know the recent economic environment has been difficult. But the inward … Continue reading
I’ve recently returned from the Shanghai Expo where I helped to co-host two creative workshops. They were part of UKTI’s ‘Sowing the Seeds of Creative Partnership’ programme of business events for the creative industries. Shanghai is truly is an Expo … Continue reading
I’m very happy that I’m back online and able to blog again after an enforced absence due to Purdah (which prevents public bodies like UKTI from issuing information during the election period) and then a vacation (unenforced, but not if … Continue reading