- Adam on Investing in Indonesia: Opportunities and Challenges: This is a great post. If you want to invest your...
- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- North East’s heroes of export celebrated May 24, 2013The North East’s heroes of export have been unveiled at the prestigious North East Exporters’ Awards Dinner at Sunderland’s Stadium of Light. […]
- EU Reinstates Burma GSP May 24, 2013EU seeks to help Burma develop its trade by granting preferential access to EU markets. […]
- Ambassadors help South East firms boost international trade May 24, 2013Deputy High Commissioner for Karachi and UKTI Director for Pakistan, John Tucknott, was one of a group of four international diplomats who visited Southampton hovercraft manufacturer Griffon Hovercraft Ltd (GHL) during UKTI Export Week. […]
- North East’s heroes of export celebrated May 24, 2013
Category Archives: London
The companies I meet assume I spend most of my time travelling overseas. In reality, I personally attend very few trade missions, as I am focussed on encouraging more companies to export from London. But I’m currently in Mumbai for … Continue reading
The Olympics are all about preparation, competing and winning and that’s what our companies are doing internationally. London has been stunning. Our city prepared, competed and won the hearts and support of everyone from athletes to politicians, across the world. … Continue reading
There is a feeling that only showbiz types know how to put on a good show. As a judge at the London regional UK Trade & Investment Exporting for Growth Awards I had modest expectations. At heart I’m an historian, … Continue reading
A message from the British High Commissioner, HE Paul Madden Happy New Year to all our readers. Over the summer break I have been reflecting on the year which has passed since I took up my job in Australia last … Continue reading
There has been a debate in the press recently about hedge fund managers leaving the UK because of high taxes. Recently, an FT article published on 1 October explained that the hedge fund exodus is likely to cost the Inland … Continue reading