- Adam on Investing in Indonesia: Opportunities and Challenges: This is a great post. If you want to invest your...
- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- Healthcare UK chairman appointed May 22, 2013Sir Ian Carruthers has been appointed as chair of the Healthcare UK Governance Board. […]
- Being Nosey in China May 21, 2013UKTI's Export Marketing Research Scheme helps 4fx Healthcare increase its international sales. […]
- University of Wolverhampton signs bilateral agreement with Dominican Republic May 21, 2013University of Wolverhampton - First British University who signed a bilateral agreement with a Dominican university and with the Ministry of Higher Education of the Dominican Republic. […]
- Healthcare UK chairman appointed May 22, 2013
Category Archives: ICT
I always had my doubts about macroeconomics. Just the term “ceteris paribus” (all other things being equal) made me thoroughly suspicious. When has anything really been “ceteris paribus”? No day is like another and if I learnt one lesson in … Continue reading
As I write this, our team is currently hosting a trade mission with a group of UK companies from the East Midlands, North East, and East of England looking to expand their business in Mexico’s emerging market. Through a set … Continue reading
A trip to the West Coast of connections and comparisons. First to San Francisco with the UKTI Interactive Mission, comprising 12 UK businesses with digital technologies at their core but ranging from games companies to audio social networks, AR to … Continue reading
So, 2013 is finally here, its arrival marked with fireworks, confetti and celebrations. These days, “Ringing in the New Year” certainly has a double meaning. The internet and the networked society are here to stay, but the most recent developments … Continue reading
Two striking impressions from a recent trip to Singapore. The first was the convergence of digital and creative. This was exemplified by simultaneous trade shows Communic Asia and Broadcast Asia. Whilst always at the tech-y end of the spectrum the … Continue reading
So comments Bond after his BMW has been sliced in half by a helicopter in “The World is Not Enough.” Maybe Q would feel better if he saw some of the UK technology we will be showcasing on our stand … Continue reading
When I was a child I had a plan. I wanted to become an inventor. The main invention I was aiming for was to create flying French fries. I thought it would be awfully handy if fried potatoes could just … Continue reading
For mobile start ups, Mobile World Congress offers a fantastic opportunity to get new products and services seen by the major mobile network operators and handset manufacturers. The event provides the largest meeting of the mobile industry in the world … Continue reading
I always liked the word cyberspace. Growing up in the 1970´s and 1980´s I was completely bred on TV-shows like Star Trek, Space:1999 and V and movies like Star Wars and Alien. For a solid part of my youth I … Continue reading