- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- ukti-admin on Rising to the National Challenge: Hi Jacquie Best to contact your local UKTI International Trade...
- Hundreds of businesses gather for Export Week in the South West May 20, 2013Over 500 businesses attended events across the South West last week to learn about international business opportunities in high growth markets. […]
- Export Week May 17, 2013Export Week – let’s keep the momentum going […]
- Tiger and dragon - Newmarket event encourages business jockeying for Asian export trade May 17, 2013UKTI and other market specialists with a wealth of local knowledge will meet business leaders today (17 May) to discuss growing markets in China and India - two of Asia’s leading economies - at a seminar in Newmarket. […]
- Hundreds of businesses gather for Export Week in the South West May 20, 2013
Category Archives: Healthcare
I first went to China to look at their health system back in 1978. The gang of four led by Madame Mao had just been deposed and a diminutive 74 year-old had started to gain a hold on the reins … Continue reading
In your old age would you prefer a dog or a robot for company? That was the subject of a heated discussion at a dinner we hosted last week for Secretary of State for Health Jeremy Hunt, featuring a range … Continue reading
Arab Health in Dubai is a bit like Christmas – it comes round only once every twelve months but it’s a great time for meeting up with friends you haven’t seen all year. This year, Arab Health was special because … Continue reading
The UK healthcare system is considered on many criteria to be the best in the world. Now that’s probably what you’d expect the new Managing Director of Healthcare UK to say. But don’t take my word for it. Listen to … Continue reading
There’s lots going on in the healthcare sector. We’re already doing well with two Great British pharmaceutical companies in the leading company rankings – GSK and AstraZeneca. They are well established in Poland and patients are increasingly demanding better healthcare. … Continue reading
Your typical UKTI Mission to the US is usually a chance to step forward in time – learn from their new ideas, best practice and bring back valuable innovations and market insights to the UK. But with the fear and … Continue reading
A company on a mission to crack a new market should be an inspiring sight. It’s an opportunity to expand a business, travel new ground and discover an untapped opportunity. Brimming with enthusiasm, keen to learn and burning to meet … Continue reading
The growth of the UK’s Life Science sector isn’t just good news for healthcare and medical businesses, it’s pulling in skills from many other vertical markets including interiors, furniture, building, construction, architecture, professional services, manufacturing, digital technologies, ITC and retail. … Continue reading
Energetic 79 year old Eve Taylor OBE, world-renowned for her expertise in the science and practice of aromatherapy, held a special lecture at British Embassy in Tokyo on September 21 2010. Eve Taylor provides original aroma oils and runs … Continue reading
Back in 2003, the UKTI Healthcare Team in Japan introduced a training programme to Japan called Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS). It was first introduced as UKTI trade promotion activity with focus on UK Accident and Emergency related … Continue reading