- Adam on Investing in Indonesia: Opportunities and Challenges: This is a great post. If you want to invest your...
- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- UKTI regional director urges companies to look to high growth markets during visit to successful salford exporter May 23, 2013Regional Director of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) North West, Clive Drinkwater, visited a successful Salford company on Friday 17 May to encourage other Greater Manchester businesses to follow its example as part of a concerted campaign to increase UK exports. […]
- West Midlands firm rides high on dragon’s tail May 23, 2013Daily “China Clinics” offered as part of UKTI’s Export Week […]
- Labels4kids : winning business via the web May 23, 2013UKTI’s Export Communications Review provided Labels4Kids with a plan for an improved website with international impact […]
- UKTI regional director urges companies to look to high growth markets during visit to successful salford exporter May 23, 2013
Category Archives: Export
China is a huge and expanding market - UK exports to the country reached almost £4bn between January and May 2012, up by 21 per cent on the same period in 2011. That’s why it’s one of the emerging economies … Continue reading
With more than 50 years experience of manufacturing under our belts Taylor is a household name in the UK, supplying over 80% of the UK’s local authorities with steel waste containers and urban recycling solutions. Since the official launch of … Continue reading
Spring has finally arrived in Sweden and some are even saying that summer is here. Next week we will have to call it summer as the British-Swedish Chamber of Commerce (BSCC) in Sweden is to hold a brilliant summer dinner … Continue reading
George Mackintosh, Chief Executive Officer of TestPlant from London, gives an insight to his company’s journey into international exporting with help from the UKTI London International Trade Team: I started TestPlant in 2008 with half a dozen very clever developers. … Continue reading
Leaders of the ASEAN countries pressed forward with their proposal for a common visa for non-ASEAN nationals during the 22nd ASEAN Summit held in Brunei from 24-25 April 2013. The visa will facilitate greater business mobility and tourism within the … Continue reading
When it comes to exporting the East of England like other parts of the UK still sends more than half its exports to the EU. The US is our single largest market (and growing) but that said East of England … Continue reading
Face-to-face contact is arguably the most effective way to develop a business relationship. However, with international trade this is not always possible because of the distances involved. Digital communications are therefore playing an increasing role in the way global business … Continue reading
On 22 April, the EU lifted all sanctions on Burma except the arms embargo. This is a historic step, coming after the temporary suspension agreed a year ago, and Burma has seen dramatic reform in that time. Following the lifting of … Continue reading
The Queen’s Award for International Trade is a prestigious business accolade. Therefore I am delighted to see 22 London winners and recognise many companies UK Trade & Investment has helped to succeed internationally, particularly in these tough economic times. To … Continue reading