- Adam on Investing in Indonesia: Opportunities and Challenges: This is a great post. If you want to invest your...
- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- UKTI regional director urges companies to look to high growth markets during visit to successful salford exporter May 23, 2013Regional Director of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) North West, Clive Drinkwater, visited a successful Salford company on Friday 17 May to encourage other Greater Manchester businesses to follow its example as part of a concerted campaign to increase UK exports. […]
- West Midlands firm rides high on dragon’s tail May 23, 2013Daily “China Clinics” offered as part of UKTI’s Export Week […]
- Labels4kids : winning business via the web May 23, 2013UKTI’s Export Communications Review provided Labels4Kids with a plan for an improved website with international impact […]
- UKTI regional director urges companies to look to high growth markets during visit to successful salford exporter May 23, 2013
Category Archives: Design
Another early morning start and we fueled up on coffee and big breakfasts before watching Napier recede into our rear-vision mirrors.We headed towards Masterton and another heart-warming welcome from the locals. One of the highlights of the Rally has been coming to … Continue reading
A hectic start to Day 2 with a business breakfast at the hotel hosted by HC Vicki Treadell where New Zealand Trade and Enterprise and UK Trade & Investment talked to local companies about doing business in the UK. It … Continue reading
What a cracking start to Day 1 of the Great British Car Rally, New Zealand put on the weather and GREAT Britain put on the show with a superb collection of British automobiles gathered shining in the sun in Auckland … Continue reading
Our GREAT Week of Creativity in Hong Kong (5-9 November) was a huge success! Showcasing the best in British fashion, design and craftsmanship the Consulate and private sector partners put on over 30 events during the week – www.greatweek.hk. The … Continue reading
This week Lord Marland is leading the largest ever trade mission of over 50 UK businesses to visit Hong Kong, representing the best of Britain in luxury, fashion, design and craftsmanship. The Week comprises over 30 events, from fashion shows … Continue reading
Astana, the capital city of Kazakhstan, is not noted for its mild climate. In fact it is amongst the world’s coldest capitals, with temperatures regularly below minus 30 in the winter. But at the centre of the city a huge … Continue reading
I was thrilled to hear that the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) will be holding its prestigious Stirling Prize ceremony in Manchester for the first time on 13 October. I look forward to following the events on TV as they … Continue reading
Why is that the weather’s always glorious during the week and then come Saturday it pours with rain? Well, maybe not always, but certainly that’s been the pattern here the last two weekends. Never mind, it’s provided the perfect excuse … Continue reading
Demonstrating children’s colouring products at a gift show in Japan brought back memories of my childhood. This may sound a strange activity for us to engage in, but this is just one very practical way we can support UK companies … Continue reading