- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- ukti-admin on Rising to the National Challenge: Hi Jacquie Best to contact your local UKTI International Trade...
- London designers net £400,000 Hong Kong deal to deliver website for world-class cultural project May 21, 2013A London design and software firm has won a three-year contract worth almost £400,000 ($4.8m HKD) to design and deliver the website for one of the world’s biggest cultural developments with help and support from UK Trade & Investment (UKTI). […]
- Chelsea FC signs football training contract in Guangzhou May 21, 2013UK Trade and Investment in Guangzhou supported Chelsea Football Club’s contract signing with Guangzhou R&F Football Club to opening a football school in Meizhou, Guangdong province, China. […]
- Hundreds of businesses gather for Export Week in the South West May 20, 2013Over 500 businesses attended events across the South West last week to learn about international business opportunities in high growth markets. […]
- London designers net £400,000 Hong Kong deal to deliver website for world-class cultural project May 21, 2013
Category Archives: CBI
Martin Oxley, Director of UKTI Warsaw blogs from the Emerging Europe Event on 8th November 2012 at the CBI – UK’s Voice of Business A packed event right now in Central town at the CBI in the Centrepoint Building opposite … Continue reading