- David Clive Price on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: Sounds like a great trade mission and a great...
- John on UK cars are the stars: Good post, agreed with you.
- John on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: This article is superb.
- Ana @ HealthAndSafetyFocus.com on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: I agree with you. A participation at...
- Jahangir on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: Business in Hong kong is really good.Hong Kong is developing...
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014UK based Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have a unique opportunity to take part in a business programme to help them do business in the US. […]
- News story: Creatives rise to the challenge in bid to deliver UK Pavilion 2015 April 17, 2014Eight inspiring designs with a strong environmental stamp revealed as the competition to deliver the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 enters its final phase. […]
- News story: Industry leading lights join UK Pavilion creative jury April 17, 2014Seven leading names from food, film and design sectors join the creative jury for the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015. […]
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014
Category Archives: Asia
We have just hosted the first Creative Industries Taskforce mission. There were 14 companies in the delegation of which seven are members of the Creative Industries Taskforce and two are on the waiting list. All of the companies represent the … Continue reading
In June Lord Green, the Minister of State for Trade and Investment, visited seven ASEAN countries. He was accompanied by a small business delegation consisting of senior executives from a number of firms, and joined at various stages by local … Continue reading
One of the many exciting events we at the UK-ASEAN Business Council have been fortunate enough to hold this summer was the Business Event of Burmese President Thein Sein on the 15-16th July, held during the first state visit from this … Continue reading
I’ve just returned from my first visit to Burma. Whilst I was only in the country for a little over 24 hours it was extremely insightful; no amount of background reading is an adequate alternative to seeing for oneself the … Continue reading
Leaders of the ASEAN countries pressed forward with their proposal for a common visa for non-ASEAN nationals during the 22nd ASEAN Summit held in Brunei from 24-25 April 2013. The visa will facilitate greater business mobility and tourism within the … Continue reading
On 22 April, the EU lifted all sanctions on Burma except the arms embargo. This is a historic step, coming after the temporary suspension agreed a year ago, and Burma has seen dramatic reform in that time. Following the lifting of … Continue reading
With which overseas market did UK bilateral trade in goods increase by 200% in 2012? The answer is Turkmenistan, whose International Investment Forum I and colleagues including Ron Nash, UK co-Chair of the Turkmenistan UK Trade and Industry Council, attended … Continue reading
To celebrate International Women’s Day today Patricia Freshwater, Commercial Director of Global Flood Defence Systems (GFDS) shares her insights as a woman doing business with Asian markets. The speed of our market entry into the ASEAN market has taken us all … Continue reading
Patricia Freshwater, Commercial Director of Global Flood Defence Systems (GFDS) shares her top tips for doing business in Asia. Global Flood Defence Systems, based in Droitwich, Worcestershire, is the leading provider of sustainable flood defence solutions for the built environment. … Continue reading