- Doing Business in the Philippines on Exporting in the digital age: engage with e-commerce: There’s no doubt...
- CEBIT 2014 on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: It Great Event MOre than 4000 + Company Are participation on the...
- Bernd Hoeck on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: Only a few days left, before CeBIT kicks off in Hannover. If you...
- Ljubomir Gnatovic on My top tips for gaining an edge in UAE: We are looking to expand into Middle east , UAE in...
- ukti-admin on UKABC: Exploring Opportunities in ASEAN: Chris You can find a list of all UKABC events at...
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014Creative innovators from the worlds of design, food, technology, music and science, have been shortlisted to deliver the UK Pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015. […]
- Trade Minister leads drive to double trade to Central and Eastern Europe March 3, 2014Lord Livingston to launch two new British Business Centres in Slovakia and Hungary. […]
- Export success signed, sealed and delivered February 28, 2014Obvious Engineering’s Seene app allows mobile devices to capture images for display in 3D. […]
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014
Category Archives: Asia
We have just hosted the first Creative Industries Taskforce mission. There were 14 companies in the delegation of which seven are members of the Creative Industries Taskforce and two are on the waiting list. All of the companies represent the … Continue reading
In June Lord Green, the Minister of State for Trade and Investment, visited seven ASEAN countries. He was accompanied by a small business delegation consisting of senior executives from a number of firms, and joined at various stages by local … Continue reading
One of the many exciting events we at the UK-ASEAN Business Council have been fortunate enough to hold this summer was the Business Event of Burmese President Thein Sein on the 15-16th July, held during the first state visit from this … Continue reading
I’ve just returned from my first visit to Burma. Whilst I was only in the country for a little over 24 hours it was extremely insightful; no amount of background reading is an adequate alternative to seeing for oneself the … Continue reading
Leaders of the ASEAN countries pressed forward with their proposal for a common visa for non-ASEAN nationals during the 22nd ASEAN Summit held in Brunei from 24-25 April 2013. The visa will facilitate greater business mobility and tourism within the … Continue reading
On 22 April, the EU lifted all sanctions on Burma except the arms embargo. This is a historic step, coming after the temporary suspension agreed a year ago, and Burma has seen dramatic reform in that time. Following the lifting of … Continue reading
With which overseas market did UK bilateral trade in goods increase by 200% in 2012? The answer is Turkmenistan, whose International Investment Forum I and colleagues including Ron Nash, UK co-Chair of the Turkmenistan UK Trade and Industry Council, attended … Continue reading
To celebrate International Women’s Day today Patricia Freshwater, Commercial Director of Global Flood Defence Systems (GFDS) shares her insights as a woman doing business with Asian markets. The speed of our market entry into the ASEAN market has taken us all … Continue reading
Patricia Freshwater, Commercial Director of Global Flood Defence Systems (GFDS) shares her top tips for doing business in Asia. Global Flood Defence Systems, based in Droitwich, Worcestershire, is the leading provider of sustainable flood defence solutions for the built environment. … Continue reading