- Doing Business in the Philippines on Exporting in the digital age: engage with e-commerce: There’s no doubt...
- CEBIT 2014 on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: It Great Event MOre than 4000 + Company Are participation on the...
- Bernd Hoeck on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: Only a few days left, before CeBIT kicks off in Hannover. If you...
- Ljubomir Gnatovic on My top tips for gaining an edge in UAE: We are looking to expand into Middle east , UAE in...
- ukti-admin on UKABC: Exploring Opportunities in ASEAN: Chris You can find a list of all UKABC events at...
- Hundreds of new UK tech jobs announced at CeBIT 2014 March 11, 2014Hundreds of new UK jobs have been announced as the UK takes centre stage as official partner country at CeBIT 2014, the world’s largest technology trade fair. […]
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014Creative innovators from the worlds of design, food, technology, music and science, have been shortlisted to deliver the UK Pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015. […]
- Trade Minister leads drive to double trade to Central and Eastern Europe March 3, 2014Lord Livingston to launch two new British Business Centres in Slovakia and Hungary. […]
- Hundreds of new UK tech jobs announced at CeBIT 2014 March 11, 2014
Author Archives: UKTI South Korea
5 Questions with …. Is UKTI South Korea’s blog series where we find out more about the Korean market via small bites. This month we talk to Hugo Fearnley (pictured) , Business Development Director for Nature’s Laboratory, a healthcare and … Continue reading
It’s a new year for UKTI South Korea so we thought it would be nice to hear from our newest member of our team, Head of Trade John Murphy. John is responsible for Trade Strategy and Service Delivery in UKTI … Continue reading
Last month we at UKTI were honoured to host His Royal Highness The Duke of Gloucester to Seoul. As part of the His Royal Highness’s busy schedule he presided over the signing of the ‘Chamber’s Initiative’ MoU between UKTI South … Continue reading
I have been struck, in the nearly 2 and a half years that I have been living here, by the sheer dynamism of South Korea. There’s a real sense that our bi-lateral cooperation has never been stronger and I hear … Continue reading
I’m lucky in South Korea to live in such an exciting and rapidly developing environment. This is as clear from the many large urban infrastructure projects that form around us almost overnight as much as it is from the plethora … Continue reading
One of the things I love most about living in South Korea is the vibrant, dynamic and fashionable population. Koreans are world renowned for their love of style and are highly brand and image conscious. So what better place for UKTI … Continue reading
The FTA is headline news in Korea. The Korean public know about the FTA and understand its significance. They also know they will pay cheaper prices for EU goods. Not surprisingly, many companies are busy compiling new marketing strategies to … Continue reading
Here in South Korea, we work to provide a wide variety of research and tailored services for our clients, but that’s not the whole story. I thought I’d share this example of another kind of really important work we do. … Continue reading
It’s always good to know what you’re doing is making a difference. We were thrilled recently to receive this piece of feedback from Kate Wright and Adrian Cronin. They are directors of a UK company, Isle of English, with whom … Continue reading
One of the most striking features of the South Korean economy is the hugely important role played by its large conglomerates, or ‘chaebol’ in Korean. The chaebol are led in size by Samsung – which has annual revenues larger than … Continue reading