- David Clive Price on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: Sounds like a great trade mission and a great...
- John on UK cars are the stars: Good post, agreed with you.
- John on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: This article is superb.
- Ana @ HealthAndSafetyFocus.com on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: I agree with you. A participation at...
- Jahangir on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: Business in Hong kong is really good.Hong Kong is developing...
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014UK based Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have a unique opportunity to take part in a business programme to help them do business in the US. […]
- News story: Creatives rise to the challenge in bid to deliver UK Pavilion 2015 April 17, 2014Eight inspiring designs with a strong environmental stamp revealed as the competition to deliver the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 enters its final phase. […]
- News story: Industry leading lights join UK Pavilion creative jury April 17, 2014Seven leading names from food, film and design sectors join the creative jury for the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015. […]
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014
Author Archives: UKTI South Korea
5 Questions with …. Is UKTI South Korea’s blog series where we find out more about the Korean market via small bites. This month we talk to Hugo Fearnley (pictured) , Business Development Director for Nature’s Laboratory, a healthcare and … Continue reading
It’s a new year for UKTI South Korea so we thought it would be nice to hear from our newest member of our team, Head of Trade John Murphy. John is responsible for Trade Strategy and Service Delivery in UKTI … Continue reading
Last month we at UKTI were honoured to host His Royal Highness The Duke of Gloucester to Seoul. As part of the His Royal Highness’s busy schedule he presided over the signing of the ‘Chamber’s Initiative’ MoU between UKTI South … Continue reading
I have been struck, in the nearly 2 and a half years that I have been living here, by the sheer dynamism of South Korea. There’s a real sense that our bi-lateral cooperation has never been stronger and I hear … Continue reading
I’m lucky in South Korea to live in such an exciting and rapidly developing environment. This is as clear from the many large urban infrastructure projects that form around us almost overnight as much as it is from the plethora … Continue reading
One of the things I love most about living in South Korea is the vibrant, dynamic and fashionable population. Koreans are world renowned for their love of style and are highly brand and image conscious. So what better place for UKTI … Continue reading
The FTA is headline news in Korea. The Korean public know about the FTA and understand its significance. They also know they will pay cheaper prices for EU goods. Not surprisingly, many companies are busy compiling new marketing strategies to … Continue reading
Here in South Korea, we work to provide a wide variety of research and tailored services for our clients, but that’s not the whole story. I thought I’d share this example of another kind of really important work we do. … Continue reading
It’s always good to know what you’re doing is making a difference. We were thrilled recently to receive this piece of feedback from Kate Wright and Adrian Cronin. They are directors of a UK company, Isle of English, with whom … Continue reading
One of the most striking features of the South Korean economy is the hugely important role played by its large conglomerates, or ‘chaebol’ in Korean. The chaebol are led in size by Samsung – which has annual revenues larger than … Continue reading