- Adam on Investing in Indonesia: Opportunities and Challenges: This is a great post. If you want to invest your...
- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- North East’s heroes of export celebrated May 24, 2013The North East’s heroes of export have been unveiled at the prestigious North East Exporters’ Awards Dinner at Sunderland’s Stadium of Light. […]
- EU Reinstates Burma GSP May 24, 2013EU seeks to help Burma develop its trade by granting preferential access to EU markets. […]
- Ambassadors help South East firms boost international trade May 24, 2013Deputy High Commissioner for Karachi and UKTI Director for Pakistan, John Tucknott, was one of a group of four international diplomats who visited Southampton hovercraft manufacturer Griffon Hovercraft Ltd (GHL) during UKTI Export Week. […]
- North East’s heroes of export celebrated May 24, 2013
Author Archives: UKTI South Korea
I have been struck, in the nearly 2 and a half years that I have been living here, by the sheer dynamism of South Korea. There’s a real sense that our bi-lateral cooperation has never been stronger and I hear … Continue reading
I’m lucky in South Korea to live in such an exciting and rapidly developing environment. This is as clear from the many large urban infrastructure projects that form around us almost overnight as much as it is from the plethora … Continue reading
One of the things I love most about living in South Korea is the vibrant, dynamic and fashionable population. Koreans are world renowned for their love of style and are highly brand and image conscious. So what better place for UKTI … Continue reading
The FTA is headline news in Korea. The Korean public know about the FTA and understand its significance. They also know they will pay cheaper prices for EU goods. Not surprisingly, many companies are busy compiling new marketing strategies to … Continue reading
Here in South Korea, we work to provide a wide variety of research and tailored services for our clients, but that’s not the whole story. I thought I’d share this example of another kind of really important work we do. … Continue reading
It’s always good to know what you’re doing is making a difference. We were thrilled recently to receive this piece of feedback from Kate Wright and Adrian Cronin. They are directors of a UK company, Isle of English, with whom … Continue reading
One of the most striking features of the South Korean economy is the hugely important role played by its large conglomerates, or ‘chaebol’ in Korean. The chaebol are led in size by Samsung – which has annual revenues larger than … Continue reading
I came across a short online report recently by SERI (the Samsung Economic Research Institute, one of South Korea’s most respected research centres). There are a few interesting predictions on economic growth here – and some pointers for British exporters … Continue reading
What’s been happening in South Korea recently, and what does this mean for UK companies? Since the 1970s, South Korea has been involved in overseas heavy construction contracts, mainly in the Middle East. That tradition continues, but now in the … Continue reading
I am Principal at the British International Kindergarten’s Seocho Campus. With two campuses in Seoul, the British International Kindergartens offer a unique and prestigious educational experience to international families and the internationally minded. Britain and the British style of education … Continue reading