- Adam on Investing in Indonesia: Opportunities and Challenges: This is a great post. If you want to invest your...
- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- South East firms to benefit from Africa expert appointment May 22, 2013Local businesses are set to benefit from specialist sub-Saharan African export advice, with the appointment of a new locally based adviser to government export body UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) South East. […]
- Healthcare UK chairman appointed May 22, 2013Sir Ian Carruthers has been appointed as chair of the Healthcare UK Governance Board. […]
- Being Nosey in China May 21, 2013UKTI's Export Marketing Research Scheme helps 4fx Healthcare increase its international sales. […]
- South East firms to benefit from Africa expert appointment May 22, 2013
Author Archives: UKTI Australia New Zealand
It has been another busy year for the UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) team in Australia and I think we can be pleased with our achievements, particularly given all the change that took place within the network during the year … Continue reading
Hagley Park beckons on our final rally day and the beautiful weather is back. Hello Christchurch. Everyone gets stuck in putting together the ‘roadshow’. Christchurch council are pulling out all the stops with a stage and entertainers to make it … Continue reading
Friday 22 February, we wake in Blenheim to another beautiful day but are aware of the southerly change heading our way and dress for cooler temperatures. It is not just the weather that has an air of change, it is … Continue reading
It’s sunny and bright, and there’s no wind, is this really Wellington? Well we are on the waterfront in ‘ the Best Little Capital in the world’ and it is a stunning morning. We’ve three Rolls Royce’s, a Bentley, Range … Continue reading
Another early morning start and we fueled up on coffee and big breakfasts before watching Napier recede into our rear-vision mirrors.We headed towards Masterton and another heart-warming welcome from the locals. One of the highlights of the Rally has been coming to … Continue reading
About 200 British cars were displayed in Gisborne’s Rectory Field this morning – a fantastic sight on another beautiful morning. Around 100 were our ralliers and the others were from the local car clubs who turned up to enjoy the … Continue reading
A hectic start to Day 2 with a business breakfast at the hotel hosted by HC Vicki Treadell where New Zealand Trade and Enterprise and UK Trade & Investment talked to local companies about doing business in the UK. It … Continue reading
What a cracking start to Day 1 of the Great British Car Rally, New Zealand put on the weather and GREAT Britain put on the show with a superb collection of British automobiles gathered shining in the sun in Auckland … Continue reading
After months of planning we are on the threshold of the Great British Car Rally. I’m excited by the prospect. An Alexander Dennis bus, liveried to reflect Britain’s innovation, technology and green credentials, will hit the road with another 150+ … Continue reading
A message from the British High Commissioner, HE Paul Madden With all the Olympic and Paralympic athletes now back in Australia from what has been a long and wonderful summer of sport in London, I was reflecting on what the … Continue reading