- Doing Business in the Philippines on Exporting in the digital age: engage with e-commerce: There’s no doubt...
- CEBIT 2014 on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: It Great Event MOre than 4000 + Company Are participation on the...
- Bernd Hoeck on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: Only a few days left, before CeBIT kicks off in Hannover. If you...
- Ljubomir Gnatovic on My top tips for gaining an edge in UAE: We are looking to expand into Middle east , UAE in...
- ukti-admin on UKABC: Exploring Opportunities in ASEAN: Chris You can find a list of all UKABC events at...
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014Creative innovators from the worlds of design, food, technology, music and science, have been shortlisted to deliver the UK Pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015. […]
- Trade Minister leads drive to double trade to Central and Eastern Europe March 3, 2014Lord Livingston to launch two new British Business Centres in Slovakia and Hungary. […]
- Export success signed, sealed and delivered February 28, 2014Obvious Engineering’s Seene app allows mobile devices to capture images for display in 3D. […]
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014
Author Archives: UK-ASEAN Business Council
In June Lord Green, the Minister of State for Trade and Investment, visited seven ASEAN countries. He was accompanied by a small business delegation consisting of senior executives from a number of firms, and joined at various stages by local … Continue reading
One of the many exciting events we at the UK-ASEAN Business Council have been fortunate enough to hold this summer was the Business Event of Burmese President Thein Sein on the 15-16th July, held during the first state visit from this … Continue reading
Leaders of the ASEAN countries pressed forward with their proposal for a common visa for non-ASEAN nationals during the 22nd ASEAN Summit held in Brunei from 24-25 April 2013. The visa will facilitate greater business mobility and tourism within the … Continue reading
On 15 February the UKABC held a small roundtable with Dr. Chatib Basri, Chairman of the Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM). This gave a small number of companies the opportunity to discuss issues around the Indonesian regulatory and investment environment. … Continue reading
On 23 January the City of London, in cooperation with the UK ASEAN Business Council (UKABC), hosted a delegation of Ministers and senior officials who were accompanying General Secretary HE Mr Nguyen Phu Trong on his first official visit to the … Continue reading
Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of making my first UKABC trip to ASEAN, where I stopped off in Hanoi, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. By the end of the week of meetings with UKTI and FCO colleagues, … Continue reading
We’ve had a very exciting few weeks at the UK-ASEAN Business Council (UKABC), with the end of October seeing us working on the State Visit to the UK of the President of the Republic of Indonesia, Dr Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. … Continue reading
Thank you to the Senior UKTI diplomats and UK businesses for helping us to implement a well received event, with a successful turnout of over 200 attendees. We had marvellous line-up of speakers, ranging from Lord Green, John Murton from … Continue reading