- Simon Haworth on UK and China : Partners for Growth: There is indeed extraordinary opportunity for UK firms, for...
- Bess on Africa – think trade, not aid: very interesting blog Lewis!
- John Roberts on Old dogs or new tricks?: Its got to be the dog. The robot just wouldn’t give that same love and...
- SophiaCalvin on La fiesta – British style: The “Feria de las Culturas Amigas”, or “International Culture Fair....
- Alan MacKelworth on Africa – think trade, not aid: Hi! Lewis, Agree with your comments Trade not Aid – I...
- UKTI welcomes increase in South West exports in last year December 5, 2013Latest figures released by HM Revenue & Customs today (5 Dec) show that the value of exports from the South West increased by 6.3 percent to £13.46 billion, in the year to September 2013. […]
- Wide range of opportunities for UK companies in Denmark's rail sector December 3, 2013Major Danish investment in the railways sector opens up opportunities to all types of UK contractors. […]
- Prince of Wales champions export drive of traditional manufacturers December 3, 2013The Prince of Wales will today visit Bedfordshire to put the spotlight on traditional UK small and medium size business (SMEs) that use the heritage of their products to increase overseas sales. […]
- UKTI welcomes increase in South West exports in last year December 5, 2013
Author Archives: UK-ASEAN Business Council
In June Lord Green, the Minister of State for Trade and Investment, visited seven ASEAN countries. He was accompanied by a small business delegation consisting of senior executives from a number of firms, and joined at various stages by local … Continue reading
One of the many exciting events we at the UK-ASEAN Business Council have been fortunate enough to hold this summer was the Business Event of Burmese President Thein Sein on the 15-16th July, held during the first state visit from this … Continue reading
Leaders of the ASEAN countries pressed forward with their proposal for a common visa for non-ASEAN nationals during the 22nd ASEAN Summit held in Brunei from 24-25 April 2013. The visa will facilitate greater business mobility and tourism within the … Continue reading
On 15 February the UKABC held a small roundtable with Dr. Chatib Basri, Chairman of the Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM). This gave a small number of companies the opportunity to discuss issues around the Indonesian regulatory and investment environment. … Continue reading
On 23 January the City of London, in cooperation with the UK ASEAN Business Council (UKABC), hosted a delegation of Ministers and senior officials who were accompanying General Secretary HE Mr Nguyen Phu Trong on his first official visit to the … Continue reading
Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of making my first UKABC trip to ASEAN, where I stopped off in Hanoi, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. By the end of the week of meetings with UKTI and FCO colleagues, … Continue reading
We’ve had a very exciting few weeks at the UK-ASEAN Business Council (UKABC), with the end of October seeing us working on the State Visit to the UK of the President of the Republic of Indonesia, Dr Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. … Continue reading
Thank you to the Senior UKTI diplomats and UK businesses for helping us to implement a well received event, with a successful turnout of over 200 attendees. We had marvellous line-up of speakers, ranging from Lord Green, John Murton from … Continue reading