- Adam on Investing in Indonesia: Opportunities and Challenges: This is a great post. If you want to invest your...
- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
Author Archives: UK-ASEAN Business Council
Leaders of the ASEAN countries pressed forward with their proposal for a common visa for non-ASEAN nationals during the 22nd ASEAN Summit held in Brunei from 24-25 April 2013. The visa will facilitate greater business mobility and tourism within the … Continue reading
On 15 February the UKABC held a small roundtable with Dr. Chatib Basri, Chairman of the Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM). This gave a small number of companies the opportunity to discuss issues around the Indonesian regulatory and investment environment. … Continue reading
On 23 January the City of London, in cooperation with the UK ASEAN Business Council (UKABC), hosted a delegation of Ministers and senior officials who were accompanying General Secretary HE Mr Nguyen Phu Trong on his first official visit to the … Continue reading
Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of making my first UKABC trip to ASEAN, where I stopped off in Hanoi, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. By the end of the week of meetings with UKTI and FCO colleagues, … Continue reading
We’ve had a very exciting few weeks at the UK-ASEAN Business Council (UKABC), with the end of October seeing us working on the State Visit to the UK of the President of the Republic of Indonesia, Dr Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. … Continue reading
Thank you to the Senior UKTI diplomats and UK businesses for helping us to implement a well received event, with a successful turnout of over 200 attendees. We had marvellous line-up of speakers, ranging from Lord Green, John Murton from … Continue reading