- David Clive Price on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: Sounds like a great trade mission and a great...
- John on UK cars are the stars: Good post, agreed with you.
- John on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: This article is superb.
- Ana @ HealthAndSafetyFocus.com on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: I agree with you. A participation at...
- Jahangir on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: Business in Hong kong is really good.Hong Kong is developing...
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014UK based Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have a unique opportunity to take part in a business programme to help them do business in the US. […]
- News story: Creatives rise to the challenge in bid to deliver UK Pavilion 2015 April 17, 2014Eight inspiring designs with a strong environmental stamp revealed as the competition to deliver the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 enters its final phase. […]
- News story: Industry leading lights join UK Pavilion creative jury April 17, 2014Seven leading names from food, film and design sectors join the creative jury for the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015. […]
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014
Author Archives: UK-ASEAN Business Council
In June Lord Green, the Minister of State for Trade and Investment, visited seven ASEAN countries. He was accompanied by a small business delegation consisting of senior executives from a number of firms, and joined at various stages by local … Continue reading
One of the many exciting events we at the UK-ASEAN Business Council have been fortunate enough to hold this summer was the Business Event of Burmese President Thein Sein on the 15-16th July, held during the first state visit from this … Continue reading
Leaders of the ASEAN countries pressed forward with their proposal for a common visa for non-ASEAN nationals during the 22nd ASEAN Summit held in Brunei from 24-25 April 2013. The visa will facilitate greater business mobility and tourism within the … Continue reading
On 15 February the UKABC held a small roundtable with Dr. Chatib Basri, Chairman of the Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM). This gave a small number of companies the opportunity to discuss issues around the Indonesian regulatory and investment environment. … Continue reading
On 23 January the City of London, in cooperation with the UK ASEAN Business Council (UKABC), hosted a delegation of Ministers and senior officials who were accompanying General Secretary HE Mr Nguyen Phu Trong on his first official visit to the … Continue reading
Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of making my first UKABC trip to ASEAN, where I stopped off in Hanoi, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. By the end of the week of meetings with UKTI and FCO colleagues, … Continue reading
We’ve had a very exciting few weeks at the UK-ASEAN Business Council (UKABC), with the end of October seeing us working on the State Visit to the UK of the President of the Republic of Indonesia, Dr Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. … Continue reading
Thank you to the Senior UKTI diplomats and UK businesses for helping us to implement a well received event, with a successful turnout of over 200 attendees. We had marvellous line-up of speakers, ranging from Lord Green, John Murton from … Continue reading