- Simon Haworth on UK and China : Partners for Growth: There is indeed extraordinary opportunity for UK firms, for...
- Bess on Africa – think trade, not aid: very interesting blog Lewis!
- John Roberts on Old dogs or new tricks?: Its got to be the dog. The robot just wouldn’t give that same love and...
- SophiaCalvin on La fiesta – British style: The “Feria de las Culturas Amigas”, or “International Culture Fair....
- Alan MacKelworth on Africa – think trade, not aid: Hi! Lewis, Agree with your comments Trade not Aid – I...
- UKTI welcomes increase in South West exports in last year December 5, 2013Latest figures released by HM Revenue & Customs today (5 Dec) show that the value of exports from the South West increased by 6.3 percent to £13.46 billion, in the year to September 2013. […]
- Wide range of opportunities for UK companies in Denmark's rail sector December 3, 2013Major Danish investment in the railways sector opens up opportunities to all types of UK contractors. […]
- Prince of Wales champions export drive of traditional manufacturers December 3, 2013The Prince of Wales will today visit Bedfordshire to put the spotlight on traditional UK small and medium size business (SMEs) that use the heritage of their products to increase overseas sales. […]
- UKTI welcomes increase in South West exports in last year December 5, 2013
Author Archives: Susan Hallam
I have recently moved my business, Hallam Internet Ltd, to larger premises in Nottingham as we expand and increase staff numbers to nine. This seems slightly at odds with the picture that is painted of the economy, with a doubledip … Continue reading