- Simon Haworth on UK and China : Partners for Growth: There is indeed extraordinary opportunity for UK firms, for...
- Bess on Africa – think trade, not aid: very interesting blog Lewis!
- John Roberts on Old dogs or new tricks?: Its got to be the dog. The robot just wouldn’t give that same love and...
- SophiaCalvin on La fiesta – British style: The “Feria de las Culturas Amigas”, or “International Culture Fair....
- Alan MacKelworth on Africa – think trade, not aid: Hi! Lewis, Agree with your comments Trade not Aid – I...
- Ministerial visit highlights education opportunities in Kazakhstan December 11, 2013David Willetts visited Astana to continue cooperation in education between the UK and Kazakhstan. […]
- UK exporters on a winning streak December 11, 2013Five UK companiews are celebrating their success in a nationwide export competition […]
- Lord Livingston becomes new trade minister December 10, 2013A new Minister of State for Trade and Investment has been appointed […]
- Ministerial visit highlights education opportunities in Kazakhstan December 11, 2013
Author Archives: Stephen Cartwright
Our GREAT Week of Creativity in Hong Kong (5-9 November) was a huge success! Showcasing the best in British fashion, design and craftsmanship the Consulate and private sector partners put on over 30 events during the week – www.greatweek.hk. The … Continue reading
This week Lord Marland is leading the largest ever trade mission of over 50 UK businesses to visit Hong Kong, representing the best of Britain in luxury, fashion, design and craftsmanship. The Week comprises over 30 events, from fashion shows … Continue reading