- David Clive Price on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: Sounds like a great trade mission and a great...
- John on UK cars are the stars: Good post, agreed with you.
- John on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: This article is superb.
- Ana @ HealthAndSafetyFocus.com on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: I agree with you. A participation at...
- Jahangir on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: Business in Hong kong is really good.Hong Kong is developing...
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014UK based Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have a unique opportunity to take part in a business programme to help them do business in the US. […]
- News story: Creatives rise to the challenge in bid to deliver UK Pavilion 2015 April 17, 2014Eight inspiring designs with a strong environmental stamp revealed as the competition to deliver the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 enters its final phase. […]
- News story: Industry leading lights join UK Pavilion creative jury April 17, 2014Seven leading names from food, film and design sectors join the creative jury for the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015. […]
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014
Author Archives: Stephen Cartwright
We have just hosted the first Creative Industries Taskforce mission. There were 14 companies in the delegation of which seven are members of the Creative Industries Taskforce and two are on the waiting list. All of the companies represent the … Continue reading
Our GREAT Week of Creativity in Hong Kong (5-9 November) was a huge success! Showcasing the best in British fashion, design and craftsmanship the Consulate and private sector partners put on over 30 events during the week – www.greatweek.hk. The … Continue reading
This week Lord Marland is leading the largest ever trade mission of over 50 UK businesses to visit Hong Kong, representing the best of Britain in luxury, fashion, design and craftsmanship. The Week comprises over 30 events, from fashion shows … Continue reading