- Doing Business in the Philippines on Exporting in the digital age: engage with e-commerce: There’s no doubt...
- CEBIT 2014 on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: It Great Event MOre than 4000 + Company Are participation on the...
- Bernd Hoeck on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: Only a few days left, before CeBIT kicks off in Hannover. If you...
- Ljubomir Gnatovic on My top tips for gaining an edge in UAE: We are looking to expand into Middle east , UAE in...
- ukti-admin on UKABC: Exploring Opportunities in ASEAN: Chris You can find a list of all UKABC events at...
- Hundreds of new UK tech jobs announced at CeBIT 2014 March 11, 2014Hundreds of new UK jobs have been announced as the UK takes centre stage as official partner country at CeBIT 2014, the world’s largest technology trade fair. […]
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014Creative innovators from the worlds of design, food, technology, music and science, have been shortlisted to deliver the UK Pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015. […]
- Trade Minister leads drive to double trade to Central and Eastern Europe March 3, 2014Lord Livingston to launch two new British Business Centres in Slovakia and Hungary. […]
- Hundreds of new UK tech jobs announced at CeBIT 2014 March 11, 2014
Author Archives: Stephen Cartwright
We have just hosted the first Creative Industries Taskforce mission. There were 14 companies in the delegation of which seven are members of the Creative Industries Taskforce and two are on the waiting list. All of the companies represent the … Continue reading
Our GREAT Week of Creativity in Hong Kong (5-9 November) was a huge success! Showcasing the best in British fashion, design and craftsmanship the Consulate and private sector partners put on over 30 events during the week – www.greatweek.hk. The … Continue reading
This week Lord Marland is leading the largest ever trade mission of over 50 UK businesses to visit Hong Kong, representing the best of Britain in luxury, fashion, design and craftsmanship. The Week comprises over 30 events, from fashion shows … Continue reading