- Doing Business in the Philippines on Exporting in the digital age: engage with e-commerce: There’s no doubt...
- CEBIT 2014 on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: It Great Event MOre than 4000 + Company Are participation on the...
- Bernd Hoeck on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: Only a few days left, before CeBIT kicks off in Hannover. If you...
- Ljubomir Gnatovic on My top tips for gaining an edge in UAE: We are looking to expand into Middle east , UAE in...
- ukti-admin on UKABC: Exploring Opportunities in ASEAN: Chris You can find a list of all UKABC events at...
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014Creative innovators from the worlds of design, food, technology, music and science, have been shortlisted to deliver the UK Pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015. […]
- Trade Minister leads drive to double trade to Central and Eastern Europe March 3, 2014Lord Livingston to launch two new British Business Centres in Slovakia and Hungary. […]
- Export success signed, sealed and delivered February 28, 2014Obvious Engineering’s Seene app allows mobile devices to capture images for display in 3D. […]
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014
Author Archives: Russell Jones
Since the first Export Week was launched almost year ago, it has been great to see so many of the region’s companies, large and small, taking up the international trade challenge. From children’s swimwear and tricycles to shellfish and beer. … Continue reading
With Export Week now well underway in the South West and across UK, this is the perfect week to emphasise that Exporting is Great. Supporting more small and medium sized businesses to export is a crucial part of the Government’s plan … Continue reading
It is well known that developing international markets is critical to achieving sustainable growth, not just for individual businesses but for the wider economy too. By exporting we compete with some of the best companies around the world and this … Continue reading
Face-to-face contact is arguably the most effective way to develop a business relationship. However, with international trade this is not always possible because of the distances involved. Digital communications are therefore playing an increasing role in the way global business … Continue reading
For many companies new to exporting, the thought of doing business overseas can be a daunting prospect – and for some it may seem like ‘mission impossible.’ However, given that research shows exporting businesses have improved productivity and sales, innovate … Continue reading