- David Clive Price on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: Sounds like a great trade mission and a great...
- John on UK cars are the stars: Good post, agreed with you.
- John on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: This article is superb.
- Ana @ HealthAndSafetyFocus.com on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: I agree with you. A participation at...
- Jahangir on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: Business in Hong kong is really good.Hong Kong is developing...
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014UK based Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have a unique opportunity to take part in a business programme to help them do business in the US. […]
- News story: Creatives rise to the challenge in bid to deliver UK Pavilion 2015 April 17, 2014Eight inspiring designs with a strong environmental stamp revealed as the competition to deliver the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 enters its final phase. […]
- News story: Industry leading lights join UK Pavilion creative jury April 17, 2014Seven leading names from food, film and design sectors join the creative jury for the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015. […]
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014
Author Archives: Russell Jones
Since the first Export Week was launched almost year ago, it has been great to see so many of the region’s companies, large and small, taking up the international trade challenge. From children’s swimwear and tricycles to shellfish and beer. … Continue reading
With Export Week now well underway in the South West and across UK, this is the perfect week to emphasise that Exporting is Great. Supporting more small and medium sized businesses to export is a crucial part of the Government’s plan … Continue reading
It is well known that developing international markets is critical to achieving sustainable growth, not just for individual businesses but for the wider economy too. By exporting we compete with some of the best companies around the world and this … Continue reading
Face-to-face contact is arguably the most effective way to develop a business relationship. However, with international trade this is not always possible because of the distances involved. Digital communications are therefore playing an increasing role in the way global business … Continue reading
For many companies new to exporting, the thought of doing business overseas can be a daunting prospect – and for some it may seem like ‘mission impossible.’ However, given that research shows exporting businesses have improved productivity and sales, innovate … Continue reading