- Simon Haworth on UK and China : Partners for Growth: There is indeed extraordinary opportunity for UK firms, for...
- Bess on Africa – think trade, not aid: very interesting blog Lewis!
- John Roberts on Old dogs or new tricks?: Its got to be the dog. The robot just wouldn’t give that same love and...
- SophiaCalvin on La fiesta – British style: The “Feria de las Culturas Amigas”, or “International Culture Fair....
- Alan MacKelworth on Africa – think trade, not aid: Hi! Lewis, Agree with your comments Trade not Aid – I...
- Hydrocarbon exploration licenses in Spain December 9, 2013Watch the recording of our recent webinar which looked at the general requirements and implications for EHS permitting in Spain. […]
- Business Secretary Vince Cable takes trade delegation to India’s growing regional cities December 9, 2013A twenty five strong trade delegation is visiting New Delhi, Coimbatore, Chennai and Bangalore […]
- West Midlands continues to be the fastest growing English region for exports December 6, 2013Exports have once again reached over £6.5 billion. […]
- Hydrocarbon exploration licenses in Spain December 9, 2013
Author Archives: Open To Export
2012 has been a challenging, exciting, sometimes frustrating, but very good year for us in the Open to Export team. It’s fair to say for the UKTI members of our team, there have been some major changes to our roles … Continue reading