- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- ukti-admin on Rising to the National Challenge: Hi Jacquie Best to contact your local UKTI International Trade...
- Being Nosey in China May 21, 2013UKTI's Export Marketing Research Scheme helps 4fx Healthcare increase its international sales. […]
- University of Wolverhampton signs bilateral agreement with Dominican Republic May 21, 2013University of Wolverhampton - First British University who signed a bilateral agreement with a Dominican university and with the Ministry of Higher Education of the Dominican Republic. […]
- London designers net £400,000 Hong Kong deal to deliver website for world-class cultural project May 21, 2013A London design and software firm has won a three-year contract worth almost £400,000 ($4.8m HKD) to design and deliver the website for one of the world’s biggest cultural developments with help and support from UK Trade & Investment (UKTI). […]
- Being Nosey in China May 21, 2013
Author Archives: Nick Baird
“This is Burma”, wrote Rudyard Kipling. “It is quite unlike any place you know about.” How right Kipling is. More than a century after Kipling’s famous words, I arrived for the first time in Burma, accompanied by a trade delegation … Continue reading