- David Clive Price on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: Sounds like a great trade mission and a great...
- John on UK cars are the stars: Good post, agreed with you.
- John on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: This article is superb.
- Ana @ HealthAndSafetyFocus.com on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: I agree with you. A participation at...
- Jahangir on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: Business in Hong kong is really good.Hong Kong is developing...
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014UK based Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have a unique opportunity to take part in a business programme to help them do business in the US. […]
- News story: Creatives rise to the challenge in bid to deliver UK Pavilion 2015 April 17, 2014Eight inspiring designs with a strong environmental stamp revealed as the competition to deliver the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 enters its final phase. […]
- News story: Industry leading lights join UK Pavilion creative jury April 17, 2014Seven leading names from food, film and design sectors join the creative jury for the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015. […]
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014
Author Archives: Martin Oxley
UKTI organised a week long UK roadshow from 4-8 February focused on promoting power opportunities in Emerging Europe and holding in depth meetings with UK companies interested in expanding their business in the region. Here’s a rundown of the highlights… … Continue reading
If you believe a number of our banking friends, 2013 is going to be an even better year than 2012 in Emerging Europe. Set right at the heart of Europe, Poland is set to have a robust year even if … Continue reading
Just wanted to catch up at the end of a very busy week. The Emerging Europe message really is great. Everybody is talking emerging market opportunity. For many businesses however they are just too far away – we offer a … Continue reading
Up at the crack of dawn yesterday and on the way to Poznan to address a banking conference on what a Great Inward investment destination the UK is. Why on earth you may think would I address a set of … Continue reading
Just left Glasgow heading south on the M74. A great event and huge opportunity for Scottish companies to engage in Emerging Europe. We were very pleased to be able to team up with Scottish Development International for this event which … Continue reading
Martin Oxley, Director of UKTI Warsaw blogs from the Emerging Europe Event on 8th November 2012 at the CBI – UK’s Voice of Business A packed event right now in Central town at the CBI in the Centrepoint Building opposite … Continue reading
We’re about to start the biggest ever UK roadshow promoting great business opportunity in Emerging Europe. We’re getting really excited. Emerging market opportunity bang on the UK’s doorstep. At some stage before the end of November we will have been … Continue reading
There’s lots going on in the healthcare sector. We’re already doing well with two Great British pharmaceutical companies in the leading company rankings – GSK and AstraZeneca. They are well established in Poland and patients are increasingly demanding better healthcare. … Continue reading