- Simon Haworth on UK and China : Partners for Growth: There is indeed extraordinary opportunity for UK firms, for...
- Bess on Africa – think trade, not aid: very interesting blog Lewis!
- John Roberts on Old dogs or new tricks?: Its got to be the dog. The robot just wouldn’t give that same love and...
- SophiaCalvin on La fiesta – British style: The “Feria de las Culturas Amigas”, or “International Culture Fair....
- Alan MacKelworth on Africa – think trade, not aid: Hi! Lewis, Agree with your comments Trade not Aid – I...
- Middlesbrough firms win expert support in competition for best export idea December 12, 2013Three Middlesbrough firms have won thousands of pounds worth of expert support for their innovative export ideas in a special ‘Dragon’s Den’-style competition. […]
- GREAT weeks December 12, 2013Find out more about these fantastic opportunities for the creative industries, retail, luxury and food & drink sectors to promote your brand or service in key markets […]
- Ministerial visit highlights education opportunities in Kazakhstan December 11, 2013David Willetts visited Astana to continue cooperation in education between the UK and Kazakhstan. […]
- Middlesbrough firms win expert support in competition for best export idea December 12, 2013
Author Archives: Martin Oxley
UKTI organised a week long UK roadshow from 4-8 February focused on promoting power opportunities in Emerging Europe and holding in depth meetings with UK companies interested in expanding their business in the region. Here’s a rundown of the highlights… … Continue reading
If you believe a number of our banking friends, 2013 is going to be an even better year than 2012 in Emerging Europe. Set right at the heart of Europe, Poland is set to have a robust year even if … Continue reading
Just wanted to catch up at the end of a very busy week. The Emerging Europe message really is great. Everybody is talking emerging market opportunity. For many businesses however they are just too far away – we offer a … Continue reading
Up at the crack of dawn yesterday and on the way to Poznan to address a banking conference on what a Great Inward investment destination the UK is. Why on earth you may think would I address a set of … Continue reading
Just left Glasgow heading south on the M74. A great event and huge opportunity for Scottish companies to engage in Emerging Europe. We were very pleased to be able to team up with Scottish Development International for this event which … Continue reading
Martin Oxley, Director of UKTI Warsaw blogs from the Emerging Europe Event on 8th November 2012 at the CBI – UK’s Voice of Business A packed event right now in Central town at the CBI in the Centrepoint Building opposite … Continue reading
We’re about to start the biggest ever UK roadshow promoting great business opportunity in Emerging Europe. We’re getting really excited. Emerging market opportunity bang on the UK’s doorstep. At some stage before the end of November we will have been … Continue reading
There’s lots going on in the healthcare sector. We’re already doing well with two Great British pharmaceutical companies in the leading company rankings – GSK and AstraZeneca. They are well established in Poland and patients are increasingly demanding better healthcare. … Continue reading