- Adam on Investing in Indonesia: Opportunities and Challenges: This is a great post. If you want to invest your...
- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- North East’s heroes of export celebrated May 24, 2013The North East’s heroes of export have been unveiled at the prestigious North East Exporters’ Awards Dinner at Sunderland’s Stadium of Light. […]
- EU Reinstates Burma GSP May 24, 2013EU seeks to help Burma develop its trade by granting preferential access to EU markets. […]
- Ambassadors help South East firms boost international trade May 24, 2013Deputy High Commissioner for Karachi and UKTI Director for Pakistan, John Tucknott, was one of a group of four international diplomats who visited Southampton hovercraft manufacturer Griffon Hovercraft Ltd (GHL) during UKTI Export Week. […]
- North East’s heroes of export celebrated May 24, 2013
Author Archives: Michael Izza
Yesterday ICAEW hosted a roundtable bringing together our members, who serve over 1.5 million businesses in the UK, with Lord Green, Minister of State for Trade and Investment, and senior staff at UKTI. This was about providing feedback on the … Continue reading