- Adam on Investing in Indonesia: Opportunities and Challenges: This is a great post. If you want to invest your...
- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
Author Archives: Mark Leaver
A trip to the West Coast of connections and comparisons. First to San Francisco with the UKTI Interactive Mission, comprising 12 UK businesses with digital technologies at their core but ranging from games companies to audio social networks, AR to … Continue reading
Two striking impressions from a recent trip to Singapore. The first was the convergence of digital and creative. This was exemplified by simultaneous trade shows Communic Asia and Broadcast Asia. Whilst always at the tech-y end of the spectrum the … Continue reading
Digital Hollywood was a gathering in Los Angeles of execs from across the film, TV and digital media spectrums – over the course of four days it explored the changing nature of the broadcasting landscape and the relationship with, and … Continue reading