- Doing Business in the Philippines on Exporting in the digital age: engage with e-commerce: There’s no doubt...
- CEBIT 2014 on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: It Great Event MOre than 4000 + Company Are participation on the...
- Bernd Hoeck on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: Only a few days left, before CeBIT kicks off in Hannover. If you...
- Ljubomir Gnatovic on My top tips for gaining an edge in UAE: We are looking to expand into Middle east , UAE in...
- ukti-admin on UKABC: Exploring Opportunities in ASEAN: Chris You can find a list of all UKABC events at...
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014Creative innovators from the worlds of design, food, technology, music and science, have been shortlisted to deliver the UK Pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015. […]
- Trade Minister leads drive to double trade to Central and Eastern Europe March 3, 2014Lord Livingston to launch two new British Business Centres in Slovakia and Hungary. […]
- Export success signed, sealed and delivered February 28, 2014Obvious Engineering’s Seene app allows mobile devices to capture images for display in 3D. […]
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014
Author Archives: Lord Livingston
Today in celebration of the 53 nation Commonwealth membership and to mark Commonwealth day, hundreds of flags will be flown across the country. This celebration is particularly significant as we look forward to hosting the Commonwealth Games in the UK … Continue reading
I visited Dublin a few weeks ago at an exciting time for UK /Ireland relations. The first ever UK/Irish trade mission was taking place at the Singapore Air Show, demonstrating the value of working together in targeted areas to increase … Continue reading
Central Europe is a big opportunity on our growth agenda. If you are a small or medium-sized company already exporting to our top three EU markets – France, Italy and Germany – then Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary should … Continue reading
My trip to Norway last week was particularly significant as it was my first official overseas visit as Minister. It reflected Norway’s importance as a long-established and valued trade partner for the UK. Britain and Norway already have a strong relationship, but the … Continue reading