- David Clive Price on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: Sounds like a great trade mission and a great...
- John on UK cars are the stars: Good post, agreed with you.
- John on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: This article is superb.
- Ana @ HealthAndSafetyFocus.com on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: I agree with you. A participation at...
- Jahangir on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: Business in Hong kong is really good.Hong Kong is developing...
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014UK based Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have a unique opportunity to take part in a business programme to help them do business in the US. […]
- News story: Creatives rise to the challenge in bid to deliver UK Pavilion 2015 April 17, 2014Eight inspiring designs with a strong environmental stamp revealed as the competition to deliver the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 enters its final phase. […]
- News story: Industry leading lights join UK Pavilion creative jury April 17, 2014Seven leading names from food, film and design sectors join the creative jury for the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015. […]
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014
Author Archives: Lord Livingston
Today in celebration of the 53 nation Commonwealth membership and to mark Commonwealth day, hundreds of flags will be flown across the country. This celebration is particularly significant as we look forward to hosting the Commonwealth Games in the UK … Continue reading
I visited Dublin a few weeks ago at an exciting time for UK /Ireland relations. The first ever UK/Irish trade mission was taking place at the Singapore Air Show, demonstrating the value of working together in targeted areas to increase … Continue reading
Central Europe is a big opportunity on our growth agenda. If you are a small or medium-sized company already exporting to our top three EU markets – France, Italy and Germany – then Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary should … Continue reading
My trip to Norway last week was particularly significant as it was my first official overseas visit as Minister. It reflected Norway’s importance as a long-established and valued trade partner for the UK. Britain and Norway already have a strong relationship, but the … Continue reading