- David Clive Price on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: Sounds like a great trade mission and a great...
- John on UK cars are the stars: Good post, agreed with you.
- John on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: This article is superb.
- Ana @ HealthAndSafetyFocus.com on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: I agree with you. A participation at...
- Jahangir on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: Business in Hong kong is really good.Hong Kong is developing...
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014UK based Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have a unique opportunity to take part in a business programme to help them do business in the US. […]
- News story: Creatives rise to the challenge in bid to deliver UK Pavilion 2015 April 17, 2014Eight inspiring designs with a strong environmental stamp revealed as the competition to deliver the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 enters its final phase. […]
- News story: Industry leading lights join UK Pavilion creative jury April 17, 2014Seven leading names from food, film and design sectors join the creative jury for the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015. […]
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014
Author Archives: Liz Basing
Export Week – which took place 11-15 November – was a hugely successful week for the UKTI East team, as well as for our partners and businesses across the region. Reflecting on the size and scale of the week (and … Continue reading
The East of England is a diverse region, rich in innovation and bursting with products, services and ideas that are in demand across the world. That means we need to get more of our companies exporting. If your company does … Continue reading
There’s never been a better time to sell overseas: The internet has helped create a readily accessible global marketplace offering a vast array of opportunities for firms to export from their UK base. It’s easier than ever for small businesses … Continue reading
After Export Week in May, when 130 businesses from across the East of England attended an array of events focussing on exports to countries including Brazil, China, India, Nigeria and Turkey, the trade figures for the period to end March 2013 … Continue reading
When it comes to exporting the East of England like other parts of the UK still sends more than half its exports to the EU. The US is our single largest market (and growing) but that said East of England … Continue reading