- Doing Business in the Philippines on Exporting in the digital age: engage with e-commerce: There’s no doubt...
- CEBIT 2014 on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: It Great Event MOre than 4000 + Company Are participation on the...
- Bernd Hoeck on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: Only a few days left, before CeBIT kicks off in Hannover. If you...
- Ljubomir Gnatovic on My top tips for gaining an edge in UAE: We are looking to expand into Middle east , UAE in...
- ukti-admin on UKABC: Exploring Opportunities in ASEAN: Chris You can find a list of all UKABC events at...
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014Creative innovators from the worlds of design, food, technology, music and science, have been shortlisted to deliver the UK Pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015. […]
- Trade Minister leads drive to double trade to Central and Eastern Europe March 3, 2014Lord Livingston to launch two new British Business Centres in Slovakia and Hungary. […]
- Export success signed, sealed and delivered February 28, 2014Obvious Engineering’s Seene app allows mobile devices to capture images for display in 3D. […]
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014
Author Archives: Liz Basing
Export Week – which took place 11-15 November – was a hugely successful week for the UKTI East team, as well as for our partners and businesses across the region. Reflecting on the size and scale of the week (and … Continue reading
The East of England is a diverse region, rich in innovation and bursting with products, services and ideas that are in demand across the world. That means we need to get more of our companies exporting. If your company does … Continue reading
There’s never been a better time to sell overseas: The internet has helped create a readily accessible global marketplace offering a vast array of opportunities for firms to export from their UK base. It’s easier than ever for small businesses … Continue reading
After Export Week in May, when 130 businesses from across the East of England attended an array of events focussing on exports to countries including Brazil, China, India, Nigeria and Turkey, the trade figures for the period to end March 2013 … Continue reading
When it comes to exporting the East of England like other parts of the UK still sends more than half its exports to the EU. The US is our single largest market (and growing) but that said East of England … Continue reading