- David Clive Price on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: Sounds like a great trade mission and a great...
- John on UK cars are the stars: Good post, agreed with you.
- John on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: This article is superb.
- Ana @ HealthAndSafetyFocus.com on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: I agree with you. A participation at...
- Jahangir on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: Business in Hong kong is really good.Hong Kong is developing...
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014UK based Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have a unique opportunity to take part in a business programme to help them do business in the US. […]
- News story: Creatives rise to the challenge in bid to deliver UK Pavilion 2015 April 17, 2014Eight inspiring designs with a strong environmental stamp revealed as the competition to deliver the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 enters its final phase. […]
- News story: Industry leading lights join UK Pavilion creative jury April 17, 2014Seven leading names from food, film and design sectors join the creative jury for the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015. […]
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014
Author Archives: Leigh Turner
In late March, the sun beats down on metre-deep snow. On slopes above, skiers glide. At a hotel in the town centre, over 500 top Turkish business people and opinion formers have gathered. Welcome to the Uludağ Economic Summit in Bursa – … Continue reading
With which overseas market did UK bilateral trade in goods increase by 200% in 2012? The answer is Turkmenistan, whose International Investment Forum I and colleagues including Ron Nash, UK co-Chair of the Turkmenistan UK Trade and Industry Council, attended … Continue reading
Two vast bridges spans a picturesque strait. Nearby, engineers are completing a rail tunnel which, like the bridges, will link Europe and Asia. A third bridge is under construction. A road tunnel is planned, together with a brand-new airport which, … Continue reading
Why is the Turkish company HDM Steel setting up a £7m manufacturing plant in South Wales? Take a look at the world. Think about countries where you might possibly imagine investing your money. Do they have a solid record on … Continue reading
Astana, the capital city of Kazakhstan, is not noted for its mild climate. In fact it is amongst the world’s coldest capitals, with temperatures regularly below minus 30 in the winter. But at the centre of the city a huge … Continue reading
It’s after midnight on a Friday and I’m waiting at Istanbul’s Atatürk Airport to meet FCO Europe Minister David Lidington off a late flight from London. The airport is packed with people as passengers pour into a city which for … Continue reading
$56 billion of infrastructural investment opportunities. New airports, bridges, motorways, ports and healthcare opportunities running up to 2023. Top-level political support from the British and Turkish Governments. All this is the background to this week’s visit to Turkey by Deputy … Continue reading