- Doing Business in the Philippines on Exporting in the digital age: engage with e-commerce: There’s no doubt...
- CEBIT 2014 on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: It Great Event MOre than 4000 + Company Are participation on the...
- Bernd Hoeck on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: Only a few days left, before CeBIT kicks off in Hannover. If you...
- Ljubomir Gnatovic on My top tips for gaining an edge in UAE: We are looking to expand into Middle east , UAE in...
- ukti-admin on UKABC: Exploring Opportunities in ASEAN: Chris You can find a list of all UKABC events at...
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014Creative innovators from the worlds of design, food, technology, music and science, have been shortlisted to deliver the UK Pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015. […]
- Trade Minister leads drive to double trade to Central and Eastern Europe March 3, 2014Lord Livingston to launch two new British Business Centres in Slovakia and Hungary. […]
- Export success signed, sealed and delivered February 28, 2014Obvious Engineering’s Seene app allows mobile devices to capture images for display in 3D. […]
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014
Author Archives: Leigh Turner
In late March, the sun beats down on metre-deep snow. On slopes above, skiers glide. At a hotel in the town centre, over 500 top Turkish business people and opinion formers have gathered. Welcome to the Uludağ Economic Summit in Bursa – … Continue reading
With which overseas market did UK bilateral trade in goods increase by 200% in 2012? The answer is Turkmenistan, whose International Investment Forum I and colleagues including Ron Nash, UK co-Chair of the Turkmenistan UK Trade and Industry Council, attended … Continue reading
Two vast bridges spans a picturesque strait. Nearby, engineers are completing a rail tunnel which, like the bridges, will link Europe and Asia. A third bridge is under construction. A road tunnel is planned, together with a brand-new airport which, … Continue reading
Why is the Turkish company HDM Steel setting up a £7m manufacturing plant in South Wales? Take a look at the world. Think about countries where you might possibly imagine investing your money. Do they have a solid record on … Continue reading
Astana, the capital city of Kazakhstan, is not noted for its mild climate. In fact it is amongst the world’s coldest capitals, with temperatures regularly below minus 30 in the winter. But at the centre of the city a huge … Continue reading
It’s after midnight on a Friday and I’m waiting at Istanbul’s Atatürk Airport to meet FCO Europe Minister David Lidington off a late flight from London. The airport is packed with people as passengers pour into a city which for … Continue reading
$56 billion of infrastructural investment opportunities. New airports, bridges, motorways, ports and healthcare opportunities running up to 2023. Top-level political support from the British and Turkish Governments. All this is the background to this week’s visit to Turkey by Deputy … Continue reading