- Doing Business in the Philippines on Exporting in the digital age: engage with e-commerce: There’s no doubt...
- CEBIT 2014 on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: It Great Event MOre than 4000 + Company Are participation on the...
- Bernd Hoeck on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: Only a few days left, before CeBIT kicks off in Hannover. If you...
- Ljubomir Gnatovic on My top tips for gaining an edge in UAE: We are looking to expand into Middle east , UAE in...
- ukti-admin on UKABC: Exploring Opportunities in ASEAN: Chris You can find a list of all UKABC events at...
- Hundreds of new UK tech jobs announced at CeBIT 2014 March 11, 2014Hundreds of new UK jobs have been announced as the UK takes centre stage as official partner country at CeBIT 2014, the world’s largest technology trade fair. […]
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014Creative innovators from the worlds of design, food, technology, music and science, have been shortlisted to deliver the UK Pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015. […]
- Trade Minister leads drive to double trade to Central and Eastern Europe March 3, 2014Lord Livingston to launch two new British Business Centres in Slovakia and Hungary. […]
- Hundreds of new UK tech jobs announced at CeBIT 2014 March 11, 2014
Author Archives: John Pearson
The year is coming to an end, and here in Mexico we have marked it with our first ever GREAT week. As you may know, the GREAT weeks are designed to give UK businesses the opportunity to join government-led trade … Continue reading
British company Ultima Networks showcasing their services at the GREAT stand UKTI Mexico recently participated in the GREEN (Global Resources Environmental and Energy Network) Expo, which is Mexico’s largest exhibition on renewable energy and environmental technologies. The event brought … Continue reading
The UKTI Mexico team is currently getting ready for its big event of the year. Mexico is one of the 10 countries around the world selected to implement the GREAT campaign with extra funding in 2013/14. The GREAT campaign showcases … Continue reading
Innovation is something that sets people and companies apart: that special factor that can ‘make the difference’. We see it every day: from product design, to new ways of communicating with customers, and finding original ways to promote products and … Continue reading
Mexico is now the eighth largest vehicle producer in the world. It is getting a lot of attention as more companies set up production facilities here. Just last month, the Mexican media was full of plans for Audi to build … Continue reading
In June UKTI Mexico has been able to work with many different British brands. Some of these companies already have a presence here, others have just entered the Mexican market, while others are still in the planning process – but … Continue reading
A key priority for the Embassy in Mexico City is encouraging inward investment to the UK. There are various large Mexican companies that have invested in the UK – like Cemex, Monex and Gruma- but we also want to explore … Continue reading
April started with a lot of activity. Last week the Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy for Mexico, Baroness Jane Bonham-Carter, visited us for a four-day programme. On her first official visit to Mexico – she was assigned as Trade Envoy in … Continue reading
As I write this, our team is currently hosting a trade mission with a group of UK companies from the East Midlands, North East, and East of England looking to expand their business in Mexico’s emerging market. Through a set … Continue reading