- Adam on Investing in Indonesia: Opportunities and Challenges: This is a great post. If you want to invest your...
- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- North East’s heroes of export celebrated May 24, 2013The North East’s heroes of export have been unveiled at the prestigious North East Exporters’ Awards Dinner at Sunderland’s Stadium of Light. […]
- EU Reinstates Burma GSP May 24, 2013EU seeks to help Burma develop its trade by granting preferential access to EU markets. […]
- Ambassadors help South East firms boost international trade May 24, 2013Deputy High Commissioner for Karachi and UKTI Director for Pakistan, John Tucknott, was one of a group of four international diplomats who visited Southampton hovercraft manufacturer Griffon Hovercraft Ltd (GHL) during UKTI Export Week. […]
- North East’s heroes of export celebrated May 24, 2013
Author Archives: John Pearson
A key priority for the Embassy in Mexico City is encouraging inward investment to the UK. There are various large Mexican companies that have invested in the UK – like Cemex, Monex and Gruma- but we also want to explore … Continue reading
April started with a lot of activity. Last week the Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy for Mexico, Baroness Jane Bonham-Carter, visited us for a four-day programme. On her first official visit to Mexico – she was assigned as Trade Envoy in … Continue reading
As I write this, our team is currently hosting a trade mission with a group of UK companies from the East Midlands, North East, and East of England looking to expand their business in Mexico’s emerging market. Through a set … Continue reading
2013 is the Year of the Snake in the Chinese Calendar – which would be “El Año de la Serpiente” in Spanish. The holiday season is a good time to get a break and recharge the batteries. A new year … Continue reading