- Adam on Investing in Indonesia: Opportunities and Challenges: This is a great post. If you want to invest your...
- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- UKTI regional director urges companies to look to high growth markets during visit to successful salford exporter May 23, 2013Regional Director of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) North West, Clive Drinkwater, visited a successful Salford company on Friday 17 May to encourage other Greater Manchester businesses to follow its example as part of a concerted campaign to increase UK exports. […]
- West Midlands firm rides high on dragon’s tail May 23, 2013Daily “China Clinics” offered as part of UKTI’s Export Week […]
- Labels4kids : winning business via the web May 23, 2013UKTI’s Export Communications Review provided Labels4Kids with a plan for an improved website with international impact […]
- UKTI regional director urges companies to look to high growth markets during visit to successful salford exporter May 23, 2013
Author Archives: Jenny Gardner
Spring has finally arrived in Sweden and some are even saying that summer is here. Next week we will have to call it summer as the British-Swedish Chamber of Commerce (BSCC) in Sweden is to hold a brilliant summer dinner … Continue reading
I always had my doubts about macroeconomics. Just the term “ceteris paribus” (all other things being equal) made me thoroughly suspicious. When has anything really been “ceteris paribus”? No day is like another and if I learnt one lesson in … Continue reading
Recently I participated in a truly Nordic activity. I spent the better part of my Sunday sliding around on the ice between the small town of Sigtuna and Stockholm, the capital of Sweden. I was taking part in “Vikingarännet” (directly … Continue reading
So, 2013 is finally here, its arrival marked with fireworks, confetti and celebrations. These days, “Ringing in the New Year” certainly has a double meaning. The internet and the networked society are here to stay, but the most recent developments … Continue reading
I started December this year with a lovely performance of “A Christmas Carol” by Charles Dickens at the Maxim Theatre here in Stockholm. The story was brilliantly told and sung by a group of English actors. Ebenezer Scrooge, the main … Continue reading
The weather is a popular topic of conversation in both the UK and Sweden. You can never go wrong talking about the weather. What it was like yesterday, whether it was a good summer and will it rain tomorrow? Sometimes … Continue reading
Tonight is the big night. I have always been interested in business. Before going to university I had a couple of minutes of agony – thinking that I might instead attend theatre school – but I never felt confident enough … Continue reading
Role models can be very inspiring. Sometimes you find them in the most unexpected places. I read a lot of comics during my early teens. My absolute favourites were the comics about superheroes like The Justice League, the Fantastic Four … Continue reading
When I was a child I had a plan. I wanted to become an inventor. The main invention I was aiming for was to create flying French fries. I thought it would be awfully handy if fried potatoes could just … Continue reading