- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- ukti-admin on Rising to the National Challenge: Hi Jacquie Best to contact your local UKTI International Trade...
- Export Week May 17, 2013Export Week – let’s keep the momentum going […]
- Tiger and dragon - Newmarket event encourages business jockeying for Asian export trade May 17, 2013UKTI and other market specialists with a wealth of local knowledge will meet business leaders today (17 May) to discuss growing markets in China and India - two of Asia’s leading economies - at a seminar in Newmarket. […]
- UKTI Kellogg scholar announces major North American deal May 17, 2013Ecommerce checkouts in Canada set to become faster, more efficient, and less frustrating […]
- Export Week May 17, 2013
Author Archives: Howard Lyons
I first went to China to look at their health system back in 1978. The gang of four led by Madame Mao had just been deposed and a diminutive 74 year-old had started to gain a hold on the reins … Continue reading
Arab Health in Dubai is a bit like Christmas – it comes round only once every twelve months but it’s a great time for meeting up with friends you haven’t seen all year. This year, Arab Health was special because … Continue reading