- David Clive Price on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: Sounds like a great trade mission and a great...
- John on UK cars are the stars: Good post, agreed with you.
- John on Hear from the attendees: GREAT Week South Korea: This article is superb.
- Ana @ HealthAndSafetyFocus.com on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: I agree with you. A participation at...
- Jahangir on Why UK Companies Should Attend GREAT Weeks: Business in Hong kong is really good.Hong Kong is developing...
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014UK based Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have a unique opportunity to take part in a business programme to help them do business in the US. […]
- News story: Creatives rise to the challenge in bid to deliver UK Pavilion 2015 April 17, 2014Eight inspiring designs with a strong environmental stamp revealed as the competition to deliver the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 enters its final phase. […]
- News story: Industry leading lights join UK Pavilion creative jury April 17, 2014Seven leading names from food, film and design sectors join the creative jury for the UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015. […]
- News story: US Scholarship Business Programme 2014 April 17, 2014
Author Archives: David Coppock
Geoff Turnbull makes things. The company he runs, GT Group, is a fantastically successful business in Peterlee and I was delighted to be able to launch Export Week (left) in the North East from his premises – with Geoff leading … Continue reading
Encouraging new investment and exports is crucial to the success of the Government’s Plan for Growth, which has set ambitious targets to more than double the value of exports to £1trillion by 2020. Our aim is to get more than … Continue reading
I was delighted to read the recent BCC/DHL Express report stating that UK Exporting Confidence was at an all-time high. It backs up some of the trends we have seen recently in the North East region; for example the growth … Continue reading
I wanted to share one of my best ever days in UKTI …. down a mine at Boulby with Cleveland Potash Ltd. Let me say upfront the management and all the staff at CPL are first class and looked after … Continue reading
ExploreExport successfully launched in the North East yesterday – with 75 Commercial Officers from around the globe joining together to help start Export Week. It’s a fantastic buzz to get that number of people all focused on helping business to … Continue reading
I’m delighted that so many North East companies are getting involved in Export Week, from 11 to 15 November. We kick off at the Hilton Hotel in Gateshead with 75 of our top Commercial Officers from global markets coming along to … Continue reading
For those of you who have visited Teesside, you will have seen the Blue Dragonfly on the river. Or perhaps you’d recognise it as the large metal item that was exported to the USA by the lads from ‘Auf Wiedersehen … Continue reading
When it comes to exporting there is no doubt that my region, the North East, is still heavily reliant on the European and US markets. Having said that, many local companies are doing great business further afield and this trend needs … Continue reading
A year ago, Lord Green, Minister for Trade and Investment, challenged British business to go for growth through international trade. Quite simply, companies that export are more productive, grow faster and perform better than companies that don’t and the job … Continue reading
This summer’s Olympic programme sees St James’ Park in Newcastle hosting several key overseas teams in the Olympic Football Programme – Mexico, Republic of Korea, Gabon, Switzerland, Spain, Honduras, Japan, Morocco, Brazil and New Zealand. In addition we will see … Continue reading