- Doing Business in the Philippines on Exporting in the digital age: engage with e-commerce: There’s no doubt...
- CEBIT 2014 on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: It Great Event MOre than 4000 + Company Are participation on the...
- Bernd Hoeck on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: Only a few days left, before CeBIT kicks off in Hannover. If you...
- Ljubomir Gnatovic on My top tips for gaining an edge in UAE: We are looking to expand into Middle east , UAE in...
- ukti-admin on UKABC: Exploring Opportunities in ASEAN: Chris You can find a list of all UKABC events at...
- Hundreds of new UK tech jobs announced at CeBIT 2014 March 11, 2014Hundreds of new UK jobs have been announced as the UK takes centre stage as official partner country at CeBIT 2014, the world’s largest technology trade fair. […]
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014Creative innovators from the worlds of design, food, technology, music and science, have been shortlisted to deliver the UK Pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015. […]
- Trade Minister leads drive to double trade to Central and Eastern Europe March 3, 2014Lord Livingston to launch two new British Business Centres in Slovakia and Hungary. […]
- Hundreds of new UK tech jobs announced at CeBIT 2014 March 11, 2014
Author Archives: David Coppock
Encouraging new investment and exports is crucial to the success of the Government’s Plan for Growth, which has set ambitious targets to more than double the value of exports to £1trillion by 2020. Our aim is to get more than … Continue reading
I was delighted to read the recent BCC/DHL Express report stating that UK Exporting Confidence was at an all-time high. It backs up some of the trends we have seen recently in the North East region; for example the growth … Continue reading
I wanted to share one of my best ever days in UKTI …. down a mine at Boulby with Cleveland Potash Ltd. Let me say upfront the management and all the staff at CPL are first class and looked after … Continue reading
ExploreExport successfully launched in the North East yesterday – with 75 Commercial Officers from around the globe joining together to help start Export Week. It’s a fantastic buzz to get that number of people all focused on helping business to … Continue reading
I’m delighted that so many North East companies are getting involved in Export Week, from 11 to 15 November. We kick off at the Hilton Hotel in Gateshead with 75 of our top Commercial Officers from global markets coming along to … Continue reading
For those of you who have visited Teesside, you will have seen the Blue Dragonfly on the river. Or perhaps you’d recognise it as the large metal item that was exported to the USA by the lads from ‘Auf Wiedersehen … Continue reading
When it comes to exporting there is no doubt that my region, the North East, is still heavily reliant on the European and US markets. Having said that, many local companies are doing great business further afield and this trend needs … Continue reading
A year ago, Lord Green, Minister for Trade and Investment, challenged British business to go for growth through international trade. Quite simply, companies that export are more productive, grow faster and perform better than companies that don’t and the job … Continue reading
This summer’s Olympic programme sees St James’ Park in Newcastle hosting several key overseas teams in the Olympic Football Programme – Mexico, Republic of Korea, Gabon, Switzerland, Spain, Honduras, Japan, Morocco, Brazil and New Zealand. In addition we will see … Continue reading
Minister for Trade and Investment Lord Stephen Green visited the North East this week to help me launch the Export Challenge for the region. Broadly the Chancellors target of doubling exports by 2020 translates into some specifics for the North … Continue reading