- Adam on Investing in Indonesia: Opportunities and Challenges: This is a great post. If you want to invest your...
- Lyon on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: I watched a few days ago an interview ans says “the Turkish...
- Jennie Rich on Open for Business, Open to Export: Dear Russell, Many thanks for the recommendation. My colleague,...
- Ryan on Old dogs or new tricks?: Architecture is inhabited sculpture. – Constantin Brancusi
- ELS on Turkish-British partnership hits a high: Yes ! Britain and Turkey can be important partners, and it is...
- North East’s heroes of export celebrated May 24, 2013The North East’s heroes of export have been unveiled at the prestigious North East Exporters’ Awards Dinner at Sunderland’s Stadium of Light. […]
- EU Reinstates Burma GSP May 24, 2013EU seeks to help Burma develop its trade by granting preferential access to EU markets. […]
- Ambassadors help South East firms boost international trade May 24, 2013Deputy High Commissioner for Karachi and UKTI Director for Pakistan, John Tucknott, was one of a group of four international diplomats who visited Southampton hovercraft manufacturer Griffon Hovercraft Ltd (GHL) during UKTI Export Week. […]
- North East’s heroes of export celebrated May 24, 2013
Author Archives: Dan Rutstein
The sporting eyes of Germany will once again be on London this weekend. Dortmund and Bayern face-off on the hallowed turf of Wembley for the ultimate prize in European club football. And thousands of fans, as well as politicians and … Continue reading
Nobody does trade fairs like the Germans. And even the Germans don’t normally do trade fairs like Hannover Messe. With more than 6,500 exhibitors – that would mean having just 5 seconds with each if you visited them all – … Continue reading
If you weren’t sure in which country the €8m, 28 metre luxury yacht, was engineered, designed and manufactured, the Union Flag napkins on the wet bar on the fore-deck would have given it away. But actually to get to the … Continue reading
When I suggested a few months ago we might want to emblazon a Mini in a Union Flag and drive it around Germany for a year to promote the GREATness of Britain, I certainly didn’t expect it would end up … Continue reading
Two days, four factories, billions of pounds worth of exports. In a busier than usual start to the working week, I had the great pleasure of seeing first-hand the jewels in the crown of UK manufacturing as we toured British … Continue reading
I’d like to thank Bond, James Bond. And Land Rover, Jaguar Land Rover. Between them, we have had three opportunities in just eight days to be proud of British exports (and actually proud to be British). Let’s start with Opportunity … Continue reading
Once a week. That is, on average, how often Government Ministers fly to Germany to support British Industry. Admittedly that is an average based only on the last three weeks, but still an impressive statistic. Not even reshuffles or strikes … Continue reading
The double Olympic champion was enjoying her freshly-bbq’d lamb so much, I am sure I could have pinched her medal without her realising. As high-jumping legend Ulrike Nasse-Meyfarth tucked in to the quality British export in front of her, people … Continue reading
Z and J were the missing links. But this week’s visits to the towns of Zwickau and Jena in the East of Germany mean I’m now able to give you my A to Z of German-UK economic relations based on … Continue reading