- Doing Business in the Philippines on Exporting in the digital age: engage with e-commerce: There’s no doubt...
- CEBIT 2014 on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: It Great Event MOre than 4000 + Company Are participation on the...
- Bernd Hoeck on The UK – at the heart of CeBIT: Only a few days left, before CeBIT kicks off in Hannover. If you...
- Ljubomir Gnatovic on My top tips for gaining an edge in UAE: We are looking to expand into Middle east , UAE in...
- ukti-admin on UKABC: Exploring Opportunities in ASEAN: Chris You can find a list of all UKABC events at...
- Hundreds of new UK tech jobs announced at CeBIT 2014 March 11, 2014Hundreds of new UK jobs have been announced as the UK takes centre stage as official partner country at CeBIT 2014, the world’s largest technology trade fair. […]
- Firms shortlisted to deliver the UK pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015 revealed March 5, 2014Creative innovators from the worlds of design, food, technology, music and science, have been shortlisted to deliver the UK Pavilion at the Milan Expo 2015. […]
- Trade Minister leads drive to double trade to Central and Eastern Europe March 3, 2014Lord Livingston to launch two new British Business Centres in Slovakia and Hungary. […]
- Hundreds of new UK tech jobs announced at CeBIT 2014 March 11, 2014
Author Archives: Crispin Simon
In a couple of weeks’ time, I have the great pleasure of taking part in the ‘Exporting from Britain’ panel session at the EEF’s National Manufacturing Conference. Manufacturing exports was at the heart of a former incarnation, as CEO of … Continue reading
In March I was delighted to announce the UKTI Trade Challenge Partner initiative. Our purpose, working with 99 Trade Associations and membership organisations, is to get more UK SMEs doing business overseas and to support those that do export to … Continue reading