- Simon Haworth on UK and China : Partners for Growth: There is indeed extraordinary opportunity for UK firms, for...
- Bess on Africa – think trade, not aid: very interesting blog Lewis!
- John Roberts on Old dogs or new tricks?: Its got to be the dog. The robot just wouldn’t give that same love and...
- SophiaCalvin on La fiesta – British style: The “Feria de las Culturas Amigas”, or “International Culture Fair....
- Alan MacKelworth on Africa – think trade, not aid: Hi! Lewis, Agree with your comments Trade not Aid – I...
- Middlesbrough firms win expert support in competition for best export idea December 12, 2013Three Middlesbrough firms have won thousands of pounds worth of expert support for their innovative export ideas in a special ‘Dragon’s Den’-style competition. […]
- GREAT weeks December 12, 2013Find out more about these fantastic opportunities for the creative industries, retail, luxury and food & drink sectors to promote your brand or service in key markets […]
- Ministerial visit highlights education opportunities in Kazakhstan December 11, 2013David Willetts visited Astana to continue cooperation in education between the UK and Kazakhstan. […]
- Middlesbrough firms win expert support in competition for best export idea December 12, 2013
Author Archives: Crispin Simon
In March I was delighted to announce the UKTI Trade Challenge Partner initiative. Our purpose, working with 99 Trade Associations and membership organisations, is to get more UK SMEs doing business overseas and to support those that do export to … Continue reading