- Simon Haworth on UK and China : Partners for Growth: There is indeed extraordinary opportunity for UK firms, for...
- Bess on Africa – think trade, not aid: very interesting blog Lewis!
- John Roberts on Old dogs or new tricks?: Its got to be the dog. The robot just wouldn’t give that same love and...
- SophiaCalvin on La fiesta – British style: The “Feria de las Culturas Amigas”, or “International Culture Fair....
- Alan MacKelworth on Africa – think trade, not aid: Hi! Lewis, Agree with your comments Trade not Aid – I...
- Business Secretary Vince Cable takes trade delegation to India’s growing regional cities December 9, 2013A twenty five strong trade delegation is visiting New Delhi, Coimbatore, Chennai and Bangalore […]
- West Midlands continues to be the fastest growing English region for exports December 6, 2013Exports have once again reached over £6.5 billion. […]
- New research reveals the benefits of doing business overseas December 6, 2013UKTI has an ongoing programme of research that looks into the effect of exporting on UK companies across the economy. […]
- Business Secretary Vince Cable takes trade delegation to India’s growing regional cities December 9, 2013
Author Archives: Asia Task Force
To celebrate International Women’s Day today Patricia Freshwater, Commercial Director of Global Flood Defence Systems (GFDS) shares her insights as a woman doing business with Asian markets. The speed of our market entry into the ASEAN market has taken us all … Continue reading
Patricia Freshwater, Commercial Director of Global Flood Defence Systems (GFDS) shares her top tips for doing business in Asia. Global Flood Defence Systems, based in Droitwich, Worcestershire, is the leading provider of sustainable flood defence solutions for the built environment. … Continue reading
UKTI Asia Task Force Showcase member Charles Baughan, Managing Director of Devon-based Westaway Sausages, has seen his premier sausage range flying off the shelves across Asia. In this guest blog Charles gives his top tips for success in this market and tells … Continue reading
A guest blog by Simon Poole, Managing director of Kent-based Pro², tells the story of how his professional driving service company found its very first export market in India. We are proof that you don’t have to be a big, … Continue reading
A guest blog from Lord Davies of Abersoch, Chair of UK-ASEAN Business Council I am writing this blog because I strongly believe that South East Asia is a region of exciting opportunity for British business. There is demand for British … Continue reading
Guest blogger Paul Smith, Chairman, Harvey Nash Outsourcing and Council Member UKASEAN Business Council, tells us why UK companies should brag about their success more. You can meet Paul at Asia focused UKTI events next week at Haydock Park (Weds … Continue reading
A guest blog from Tim Harrap from Lye Cross Farm. Tim will be speaking at UKTI’s ‘Doing Business in Asia: Meet the Experts’, Haydock Park Racecourse, Merseyside on 17 October. Before entering on the adventure of exporting I travelled widely … Continue reading
No one can doubt the importance of the high-growth and emerging Asian markets for business – as the Foreign Secretary said when we launched the Asia Task Force campaign , with Asian consumers predicted to be spending $32 trillion by 2030, … Continue reading
The new buzzword in Manila is “daylight”. The expression refers to the new Philippine administration’s emphasis on transparency and accountability in government, particularly when it comes to doing business. President Aquino talked a lot about daylight last week when he … Continue reading